Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

PIN
    30CA2151
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    I have a line that is ready for an upgrade as well, I think I will take the plunge!

PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    what i would like to see is the option to upgrade immediately for storm1 owners. this wouldn't cost big red too much money and would make a lot of storm1 owners happy.as of right now no storm 1 owners would be able to upgrade till 11/21.
    I think you can upgrade after one year also...check it out...you should be ok Jan 2010.[/QUOTE]

the 1 yr upgrade is only available to the primary line on a qualifying plan(...above a certain price range).[/QUOTE]

Yeah I went there and talked to some lady yesterday who told me the annual upgrade is for people on the VIP plan which takes 2 years with a plan above $80.00 to qualify for and then you're automatically put on...according to her. I told her exactly what I was trying to do. She mentioned something about if I added a line, which I'm planning to do anyway with my girlfriend, but since she's coming off her own plan and keeping her number and phone, that won't help. We both have storms, never returned them, both pay above 120$ on our plans, never been behind on payments, and we're gonna end up getting screwed into paying full price.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345