Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 34

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellims View Post
    I doubt there will be any break for S1 owners. They would stand to loose a ton of money....but gain a lot in Customer SAT. In the end I think the price would be too high.
    Agree...also wouldn't VZW want ALL...or most S1 owners to buy an S2 ?? I will...OK for 1 yr upgrade....Febuary good for 2, but won't wait til then . They'll get my $$$ again!! :biglaugh:



  2. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    PIN
    on pluto...available upon request
    Device
    9550/9700
    OS
    5.0.0.983, OS 6.0.0.344
    Posts
    176
    i do not see a discount for the storm 1 customers to upgrade to a storm 2. verizon would lose too much money. the storm 1's are already buy one get one free or $50 with a 2 yr agreement. a lot of people basically got the phone free. when the 1st iphone came out it was $399 and the att customer still signed a 2 year agreement. so apple didnt really lose much from little 1st gen iphone customers switch to 3g iphones...apple &att were already getting over on the customer and i'm sure they signed another 2 year agreement with the trade in of phones.

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    PIN
    306f97b9
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Varies
    Posts
    45
    I want that.



  4. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Posts
    454
    so what's the best option for me who bought my original storm in January, which means I'm not eligible for an upgrade until Sept 2010. Is there even a cheap/cheaper option? I hope I'm not buying this thing outright:banghead:

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMiles
    so what's the best option for me who bought my original storm in January, which means I'm not eligible for an upgrade until Sept 2010. Is there even a cheap/cheaper option? I hope I'm not buying this thing outright:banghead:
    I think you can upgrade after one year also...check it out...you should be ok Jan 2010.



  6. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    PIN
    on pluto...available upon request
    Device
    9550/9700
    OS
    5.0.0.983, OS 6.0.0.344
    Posts
    176
    ebay maybe...sorry...

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMiles View Post
    so what's the best option for me who bought my original storm in January, which means I'm not eligible for an upgrade until Sept 2010. Is there even a cheap/cheaper option? I hope I'm not buying this thing outright:banghead:
    what i would like to see is the option to upgrade immediately for storm1 owners. this wouldn't cost big red too much money and would make a lot of storm1 owners happy.as of right now no storm 1 owners would be able to upgrade till 11/21.

    [/QUOTE]I think you can upgrade after one year also...check it out...you should be ok Jan 2010.[/QUOTE]

    the 1 yr upgrade is only available to the primary line on a qualifying plan(...above a certain price range).
    Last edited by catstide; 10-13-2009 at 07:00 AM.

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Poconos
    PIN
    Just ask plz :)
    Device
    Blackberry Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.713
    Posts
    283
    I Really hope they do something for us

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •