Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    There is no way to compare S2 with S1. I know everyone has finally gotten used to or love the S1 but the typing experience on S2 is another a whole other level. Even though I am not an AT&T fan I always thought the Bold has the best typing experience of any BB. That is until I tried S2. Honestly, the hardware upgrades are worth it alone. Since I travel a lot internationally, having wifi will be a huge bonus. So to those on the fence or who think S1 is the ish, when VZW releases S2 go to the store and check it out. You will be quite amazed.

PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    There is no way to compare S2 with S1. I know everyone has finally gotten used to or love the S1 but the typing experience on S2 is another a whole other level. Even though I am not an AT&T fan I always thought the Bold has the best typing experience of any BB. That is until I tried S2. Honestly, the hardware upgrades are worth it alone. Since I travel a lot internationally, having wifi will be a huge bonus. So to those on the fence or who think S1 is the ish, when VZW releases S2 go to the store and check it out. You will be quite amazed.
    Checking it out in a store is what I'm afraid of. I know my personality and however much I tell myself the S1 is good enough, once a get my hands on S2 i will likely get it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123