Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Latest & Greatest
    Sound like he said the new browser will be here next summer.

Device
    Motorola Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    I'm with you Dave. I am gonna stay with my S1. It's very quick with 5.0 now. I still have my original and it clicks great. I can live without WiFi. Only thing that really interests me is the new screen technology and the app memory.
    The screen technology is cool, but not full price to upgrade cool..... As for the app memory, I will start worrying about that when the size of Storm apps jumps exponentially. If new apps come out that are huge, and I start running low on memory; I will then consider upgrading. Right now i'm sitting at 33.6MB free on .230 and it's not moving; currently I have quite enough things installed on my phone to keep me both entertained and productive.

PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    Other than the new screen, I'm good with S1 for now. I dont think I'm going to get it release day. I will probably pick it up but in January when my upgrade is due. The OS's we are getting is making S1 very close to S2. Which is good news for a lot of people who took advantage of the BOGO deals VZW has been offering.

Device
    storm
    OS
    funny how my s1 seems identical in the way it runs in speed and responsiveness im also running .230 with new bbm and loving my s1. yep would like that wfi and new screen but after year im now loving my click screen. lol it did take me like a year haha

PIN
    on pluto...available upon request
    Device
    9550/9700
    OS
    5.0.0.983, OS 6.0.0.344
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    Again (and again, no disrespect to Sal meant) he spends tons of time talking about the speed, and how there is no lag.

I have no problem with this, he's correct. The thing I take issue with is this: he never mentions that the 9530 with the latest 5.0 release we have seen is equally quick and lag-free. The device speed is purely a function of the software; the S2 is all about the screen.

I am seriously considering sticking with my Storm 1 for a bit longer, mine has about as good clicking a screen as i've ever seen on a Storm so I might as well use it until the buttons fall off.
    i agree with you 100%...i will be missing wifi but i dont really need it... the storm 2 is pretty much a software upgrade. so when the storm 2 comes out what software version will they give the storm 1 kids? i've played around with the leaked software and its way faster that the 4.7 storm software. i'm up for an upgrade in december but i'm going to wait to see what else rim brings out. what if they try to keep storm 1 people still on 4.7 os when the storm 2 is on 5 lol.

Device
    PlayBook
    OS
    Does anyone know if the Storm2 has the stupid landscape view on the Lockscreen?

PIN
    just ask
    Device
    OS
    Paris and obama on bbm i doubt they are real

i dont use BBM so i cant comment if they real or not

obama sent over the storm 2? lol

also he claims its his everyday phone ? he doesnt have much anything on it

i dont have any lag on my cam lol

im sorry after this video i feel he is trying hard to be cool and thinks he is right on everything. sorry dude, i dont like your videos much to begin with, and now less even more
    Last edited by newberry; 10-11-2009 at 07:54 PM.

PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    :haha::haha::haha: you guys will fold like a cheap suit. when everyone gets the storm2 and brags about the improvements,you'll run to big red with your wallets in your hands.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast