Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Liked
    8 times
    Ok everyone as a friendly reminder we want to keep this as a friendly discussion, opinions are opinions, but bashing or flaming against any person, member or not, forum or site is not allowed, not that someone is going that way but better be safe, so please let's keeps this on topic.
    Posted via BlackBerry device

scotsman88 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    PM me...
    Device
    changes daily...
    OS
    latest and greatest
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RANDYRKELLY View Post
    i think sal is a great guy. he has shown us somethings that no other person has shown. i wouldnt talk down on a guy like him. he has come up with grate stuff. :yo:
    If he had accurate observations I would not bash him....but he isn't doing RIM any favors...
    besides...any fairly smart person wouldn't place much confidence in what they see from beta software running on pre-production hardware...and who knows what his settings are...
    I would show you proof but that would put me and my job in jeopardy...but it's ok...time will tell

scotsman88 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    PM me...
    Device
    changes daily...
    OS
    latest and greatest
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    Ok everyone as a friendly reminder we want to keep this as a friendly discussion, opinions are opinions, but bashing or flaming against any person, member or not, forum or site is not allowed, not that someone is going that way but better be safe, so please let's keeps this on topic.
    Posted via BlackBerry device
    sorry man...I expressed an opinion..i'm done now

RICKING is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN
    3163FD58
    Device
    curve 8520
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

wi-fi

hello,question... how do you have your storm to click(sound) like it does in the video.(the sound it makes when you push the screen) thanks. even when i set the key tone to click it wont do it. please enlighten me
    RICHARD "CRACKBERRY" KING

travva is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    dunno right now
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    ricky, this video is of a STORM 2.

Dave12308 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Device
    Motorola Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by scotsman88 View Post
    atleast this shows how "Full of BS" that Salomondrinnnnnndinnnsomething guy is....LOL
    Why bash someone who actually OWNS the S2, and shows it off every chance he gets? Even if you personally don't like the way he conducted the benchmark; at least you get to see the device in action - you are free to make an informed decision one way or the other about the device. I've stated it above, I think he SHOULD have used Javascript-heavy full websites; however it is his device to show off as he sees fit.

To be completely honest, I think that Sal really loves his S2; and is getting quite a bit of enjoyment from it. Aside from the way the screen works, I personally don't see much different from the S1 running .230 - but I can see where he is coming from. Who hasn't gotten a new gizmo that they really liked at one point? And for most of us, that gizmo is "the best thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!" for a period of time.

cj100570 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow cj100570 On Twitter
    PIN
    306051B3
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by scotsman88 View Post
    If he had accurate observations I would not bash him....but he isn't doing RIM any favors...
    besides...any fairly smart person wouldn't place much confidence in what they see from beta software running on pre-production hardware...and who knows what his settings are...
    I would show you proof but that would put me and my job in jeopardy...but it's ok...time will tell
    well said. i put no stock in what i've seen of the Storm 2 thus far. a classic example is the Omnia 2. the phone that was shown around all summer isn't the phone that verizon finally chose to release. these vids are interesting but non of them have shown me anything that truly differentiates the Storm 2 from the 1st version.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Semper Paratus"

SilentC is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cj100570 View Post
    these vids are interesting but non of them have shown me anything that truly differentiates the Storm 2 from the 1st version.
    Good point. and to be honest, that clicking sound is pretty annoying. I'm looking forward to a new and improved storm, but that clicking has got to go. Reviews are coming in from other places saying the sure-press tech isn't anything special. *shrug* The longer RIM postpones a release date on this, the more I'm getting turned off by it. I need a new phone. I'm not going to wait another 3 months for a half-assed storm 2.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12