Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by quiet1 View Post
    Hmm, I wonder how the blue is going to looks, if it's light blue, dark blue, mixed..hmm interesting. As for pink...yea Idk if me carrying a pink phone would really work well lol.
    should be a dark blue

PIN
    PWN?
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9530
    OS
    Whatever I Feel Like At The Moment
    so does this mean that we should be seeing the S2 come out by the end of this month? or is this one big teaser?

PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Quote Originally Posted by buci1er View Post
    so does this mean that we should be seeing the S2 come out by the end of this month? or is this one big teaser?
    Hopefully it is not a teaser and it should be out by the end of the month or early November. I am sure they want to get this guy out before Christmas.

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Storm 2 has not gone into mass production yet as the software has not been finalized. Once it does go into mass production your looking at solid month before it is released. My honest guess is the earliest we will see this device being sold is the middle of November and that might be a little too optimistic.

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Well said Jlevy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Storm 2 has not gone into mass production yet as the software has not been finalized. Once it does go into mass production your looking at solid month before it is released. My honest guess is the earliest we will see this device being sold is the middle of November and that might be a little too optimistic.
    Posted via BlackBerry device

PIN
    31829A03
    Device
    Pearl 8130
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    You don't need the software finalized to mass produce the hardware; once the design is sound they could easily gear up production to assemble the phone. AFTER the phone is assembled, they would flash the software on the phone...it's not something they "add" during the hardware production. Sorry, but I am grasping at anything to make me believe this phone will be out sooner than later, ha!

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by corymcnutt View Post
    You don't need the software finalized to mass produce the hardware; once the design is sound they could easily gear up production to assemble the phone. AFTER the phone is assembled, they would flash the software on the phone...it's not something they "add" during the hardware production. Sorry, but I am grasping at anything to make me believe this phone will be out sooner than later, ha!
    LOL that is funny I think we all want it sooner over later.. but they do like to have the software build finalized before they mass produce so they can have it in the phones ready to rock when they hit the box,... instead of A-opening and redoing each phone B-doing a massive MR right after release like they did with S1

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345