Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Liked
    0 times

9520 Bug Or Not?

Salomondrin has done it again. Here we have another video showing up that the 9520 can indeed be silenced. But the question is...Is it a bug or an upcoming feature in the Storm 2??
    Last edited by ealvnv; 09-01-2009 at 10:34 PM.

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Liked
    7 times
    Very nice :fing02: thanks Ausch

ahart019 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

Ok this doesnt seem right....

I have watched this video quite a few times and I have come to the conclusion that this is NOT iphone like(or at least it does not seem it). He may have turned off the clicking noise but he is still pushing in the screen and if you listen close enough there is still a slight click noise a la storm one. But hey I think it would be cool to have the option to do a iphone like command or a surepress one. I guess well see....

yourfriendwayned is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow yourfriendwayned On Twitter
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ahart019 View Post
    I have watched this video quite a few times and I have come to the conclusion that this is NOT iphone like(or at least it does not seem it). He may have turned off the clicking noise but he is still pushing in the screen and if you listen close enough there is still a slight click noise a la storm one. But hey I think it would be cool to have the option to do a iphone like command or a surepress one. I guess well see....
    then why would you want any storm if you didnt like the click feature.. If I wanted to feel an iphone id push on my window glass in my house... lol The storms main hardware advantage is surepress clicky clicky... I like that functions... maybe im the only one who likes the click but I want to hear a confirmation when I click on a focused object - and not by accident...
    Visit www.WJDDesigns.com (Mobile Friendly) for All things Berry,Tech Blogs, and my Recent Theme News!
    Thanks to everyone who has purchased WJD Designs Premium themes YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

quiet1 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    PIN
    up
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Stock 5.0.0.320
    Liked
    0 times
    yea I think i'm with wayne on this one... i feel like the click thing is something u get used to after a day or to, but i like the "click" confirmation that I've selected something... sounded annoying on the first video but the more videos that came out the more i heard it and the more i heard it the more ok i'm with it.

ahart019 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    No I think you missed my point, I do like surepress as well but having the option isnt a bad thing.

Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks Ausch.....I hope it's not a bug. I've dealt with enough bugs for the 5.0 OS's, I just would like for them to get it right one time.
    Driphter.com Co-Owner