Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Stale Pancake View Post
    I just bought the Tour and love it. But I will be the first to admit that tiny keypads are hard to type on. The speed at which he was texting was pretty impressive to me. I'm not sure if I like the keys serving as two different keys. Perhaps just a matter of getting used to. What impressed me is that there are only 5 keys across the screen like that. How can you go wrong hitting a key that large.

I'll consider switching to the Storm 2 but I have a question I'll bet all you Storm 1 owners can easily answer. Actually, two questions:

1. How do you cursor back to the middle of a word to correct it if I wanted to? With the Tour, I just use the track ball to cursor into a word to fix it. It's easy. Like using a regular mouse.

2. Pretty much the same as the above. How to cursor to a specific area for the purpose of using Select so I can copy and paste?

Do you just drag your finger tip around?
    yep pretty much just lightly tap your finger on the screen and hold it you will then get an "edit box" that you can drag around to where you wan to go. Much faster process on the tour for sure.

Device
    OS
    Thanks! Always wondered about that. I'll have to try it out at the verizon store. What OS ships with the Storm 1 these days?

Thanks! Always wondered about that. I'll have to try it out at the verizon store. What OS ships with the Storm 1 these days?
    .148 is the official release on the phone

Device
    OS
    is that a 5.0 release? I know very little about the Storm, sorry for the questions.

is that a 5.0 release? I know very little about the Storm, sorry for the questions.
    Sorry should have specified

Device
    OS
    Thanks. This is a good time for Blackberry. I've never seen so much great new stuff all at once. Bold, Curve 8900, Tour and a Storm 2 now. All great choices.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234