Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

dinhhair is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    storm 9500

STORM 2 ! is it a REAL DEAL for us ???????

from my experiences of S1 , when it official released last year everyone was so excited and fancy about it ( included me ) then turn out a month later with awful truth that this phone not a perfect STORM ! damn it..........RIM too...
    so much problems for users and a huge dissapointed spread out to all BB forums ...( I bought my STORM with OS 65 and I think it the first official OS)
    you know althought it I am still BB fan so my STORM getting more and more better from OS upgrade ... I am on 167 OS now and my STORM (9500) quite OK now ....
    for this time I wll much more considering about upgrade to STORM 2 . I hope it wil be realease soon ....just wait and see carefully all people talking about that and then makeup my mind to go for it ........
    absolutelly done well all home works on STROM 2 before go for it ...

anyways ! I am still biggest FANs of dont let me down twice .....and what do you think all nice guys ......

bbprintz215 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow bbprintz215 On Twitter
    Philadelphia, PA
    Bold 9650
    This piezo technology is really neat... i don't know if it has ever been used before like this. It is definitely really interested in it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123