Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by manofice View Post
    my rep didn't know anything so it seems their keeping their reps in the dark, even business rep's
    with 6 days the rep knows and isnt telling you or its not dropping yet.. withing 2-3weeks the reps will know

Device
    Tour
    I asked a rep last week as I installed a VZW wwan and had issues getting it to activate anyways while the 2 of us were on hold and waiting for a 2nd rep we b.s'd abit about the storm 2 and I was told they dont know until 7-8 days before a phone drops. just thought Id share what I was told. Anyone wanna buy a storm 1? LOL I need to finance the storm 2 since I have no NE2 on any of my lines. Full price for me I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    with 6 days the rep knows and isnt telling you or its not dropping yet.. withing 2-3weeks the reps will know

Device
    OS
    This time around I don't know that the info will be given out too early to reps/employees. The goal this time around, I think, is to surprise the market. I would expect a soft launch in the middle of the week, no advertizing untill the next day.

That's the way I would do it anywho.

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by nolimitzr1 View Post
    I asked a rep last week as I installed a VZW wwan and had issues getting it to activate anyways while the 2 of us were on hold and waiting for a 2nd rep we b.s'd abit about the storm 2 and I was told they dont know until 7-8 days before a phone drops. just thought Id share what I was told. Anyone wanna buy a storm 1? LOL I need to finance the storm 2 since I have no NE2 on any of my lines. Full price for me I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzieBalzonya View Post
    This time around I don't know that the info will be given out too early to reps/employees. The goal this time around, I think, is to surprise the market. I would expect a soft launch in the middle of the week, no advertizing untill the next day.

That's the way I would do it anywho.
    I should rephrase what i said. They wont know the exact release date at 2-3 weeks prior, but they will get the training at that point.. so they will know its coming. they may soft launch like FB said, but the reps will still know its coming due to the trainings. That is one thing VZW is anal about it the device training.

Device
    Storm
    OS
    Still no news..

Device
    Going to be Storm 2
    Hey everyone I am new here. I'm excited for the storm 2 and I can't wait until it's relased. I have an LG enV the first one and this one has to be better than that. I'm excited for it to be released. Hopefully verizon gets it announced soon!

Quote Originally Posted by flashinglights View Post
    Hey everyone I am new here. I'm excited for the storm 2 and I can't wait until it's relased. I have an LG enV the first one and this one has to be better than that. I'm excited for it to be released. Hopefully verizon gets it announced soon!
    Welcome to flashinglights!

We are all certainly excited for it.

Quote Originally Posted by flashinglights View Post
    I'm new here too and still rock the first enV. Mine's orange. I almost buckled and bought the new enV Touch, but I am waiting or the Storm 2. I am getting so freaking antsy.... the wait is driving me nuts! I do hope it performs well up to it's expectations.

JC

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast