Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 12

  1. #1
    ausch is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535

    Yes. Another 9550 Video.

    Crackberry got a little tip pointing a video that was posted on youtube by iluvblackberry. If your looking for a seven minute detailed review and run down of the device, this isn't the video for you. The blurry video does show most of the "regular" stuff that we've already seen so far. It also has a little quick shot of the browser in action, along with a newer OS than the previous hands on we've seen so far. The device it self also has the addition of Wi-Fi which wasn't included in any of the other 9550 videos. So if you wanna see some more blurry action of the much anticipated 9550 watch the video below.

    Last edited by ausch; 08-18-2009 at 04:57 PM.



  2. #2
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Great find Ausch thanks for posting my man

  3. #3
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    was that video shot in a night club under a table?



  4. #4
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    was that video shot in a night club under a table?
    Looks like it. Hard to make out muchmfg:

  5. #5
    Bxrider117's Avatar
    Bxrider117 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    PIN
    3049B9CB
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0 said freeze and I got numb!!!
    Posts
    262
    The other video that was done by Salomondrin was 100x better than this one. If someone wants to leak a video to appeal to the masses, they should at least make sure that it has some clarity. This video makes the accelerometer look like it is running on .75.



  6. #6
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bxrider117 View Post
    The other video that was done by Salomondrin was 100x better than this one. If someone wants to leak a video to appeal to the masses, they should at least make sure that it has some clarity. This video makes the accelerometer look like it is running on .75.
    +1 to that. Not only is it impossible to see anything but that accelerometer sucked. And browsing on wifi really didn't look that impressive from a speed point of view.

  7. #7
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    +1 to that. Not only is it impossible to see anything but that accelerometer sucked. And browsing on wifi really didn't look that impressive from a speed point of view.
    Yep BBC's hybrid has a better accelerometer than that. :bigeyes:

  8. #8
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    Yep BBC's hybrid has a better accelerometer than that. :bigeyes:
    Not a good sign lol. If that is what 5.0.0.161 looks like quick get BBC's V8 to RIM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •