HAHAHAHHAHA September....that's a good one
Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)
I'll be sticking with the storm 2. I'm up for a new contract. I'll have to try it out in the store first. My current phone is rockin with the new hybrid from lyricidal, so I'm good to wait 2 months.
yeah ill be holding out/breath for the storm 2! With v7.1.4 my storm is kickin a$$. if we say please do you think we can get it in sept? lol
I wonder what the starting cost going to be when its released.
I love the storm because of the great themes, easy texting, and better web browsing without the trackball. Storm 2 is going to be so nice to have wifi and hopefully more app memory.
i wish they would just release it already
So I woke up to an interesting tweet from RadioGuniea this morning
Just thought I would add some more fuel to the fire maybe since you didn't believe me your fearless leader, you might take more stock in Radio :angryfire:@radioguinea Storm 2... pushed up... Maybe Sept?? BIG maybe, but I'm thinking it could be
Outstanding...I've already got the funds in the shoe box....
Maybe some accessories will top it of nicely.
My birthday is in September.....oh what a present it would be!! :arms: :439: :dance:
hell nahhhh, i have the storm and the tour. im gonna grab that S2 also. i collect, i am the collector.. yeah.
I so don't want to be disappointed if its not released in September
im only looking forward to the storm2...i waited a few months on the storm so I dont mind waiting until around christmas or the beginning of next year to get the storm2...especially if my storm keeps running the way it has been as of late!
Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )
Again everybody, nothing before November