Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Yeah all we need to know is what processor and what the app mem will be?

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMiles View Post
    Yeah all we need to know is what processor and what the app mem will be?
    There are not that many to choose from just google Qualcomm chipset. There are only a few they have at their disposal.

Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    There are not that many to choose from just google Qualcomm chipset. There are only a few they have at their disposal.
    4 months between now and then jl. Technology could be way ahead by then. I know I'm jumping way ahead of the gun but from a manufacturing standpoint I've seen the substitutions all the time. Even just before production and the transition is seamless. Hopeing for the best....expecting, well you know...

Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

This what I know so far, 9550 for CDMA (VZ, Tellus) and 9520 for GSM (Rogers and ATT) probably
    I posted this before, the GSM variant is NOT the 9550, but thanks for clarifying it ealvnv

Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    I'd rather have a faster processor....
    That wont happen, as the current CDMA processor being used is the latest cpu available.

Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Quote Originally Posted by radioguinea View Post
    That wont happen, as the current CDMA processor being used is the latest cpu available.
    I can live with that....However I have seen that while even in R&D just before production if something newer has just been tested and is reliable that it may be substituted. I'm talking of course from a machine manufacturing scope of things. I realize that there are many steps in between that I am omitting. Just for speculation sake.

Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    I can live with that....However I have seen that while even in R&D just before production if something newer has just been tested and is reliable that it may be substituted. I'm talking of course from a machine manufacturing scope of things. I realize that there are many steps in between that I am omitting. Just for speculation sake.
    Very true. Things can change last minute, even in this industry. You know, there is a new Qualcomm 1GHz cpu out You will see that in "another" model though 100 percent definitely

Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Quote Originally Posted by radioguinea View Post
    Very true. Things can change last minute, even in this industry. You know, there is a new Qualcomm 1GHz cpu out You will see that in "another" model though 100 percent definitely

See...that's what I mean.....Your holding out radio.....
    Thanks for all the 411. You have been outstanding with what you know and I appreciate that folks like you are willing to keep us in the loop.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast