PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by yourfriendwayned View Post
    Many of you know mine is kinda "pre ordered" and guaranteed in my hands on the release daywithout the hassle of even opening up my wallet .... Pshh MobileCity paleaseee
    How did you work that one out? If so let me in on your little secret

Driphter.com Co-Owner

catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    How did you work that one out? If so let me in on your little secret
    i'm guessing a friend at his local store
    :1244:
    lighten up....life's too short!

yourfriendwayned is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow yourfriendwayned On Twitter
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    i'm guessing a friend at his local store
    In life its WHO you know... I do know all 8 stores in my area... Verizon are great people.. I walk in there every time and walk out with 100$ worth of accessories for FREE.50 lol BUT im at that point I got everything needed... wish they had more stuff there.. I saw some new BOSE headphones they got there for like 150.. I got all happy im like grab me that man..they are like cool! so I read the box... NO BLUE TOOTH WTF!?! It was hard wired.. PATHETIC in a world where technology is becoming wireless... and you still can achieve crystal clear via BTooth... there was no BTooth... if I need a wire I would be wearing the ones that come with it.. pshhhh

I may not have an S2 for Leak Videos but you can gurantee I will be sharing the Unboxing on my site
    Visit www.WJDDesigns.com (Mobile Friendly) for All things Berry,Tech Blogs, and my Recent Theme News!
    Thanks to everyone who has purchased WJD Designs Premium themes YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by yourfriendwayned View Post
    In life its WHO you know... I do know all 8 stores in my area... Verizon are great people.. I walk in there every time and walk out with 100$ worth of accessories for FREE.50 lol BUT im at that point I got everything needed... wish they had more stuff there.. I saw some new BOSE headphones they got there for like 150.. I got all happy im like grab me that man..they are like cool! so I read the box... NO BLUE TOOTH WTF!?! It was hard wired.. PATHETIC in a world where technology is becoming wireless... and you still can achieve crystal clear via BTooth... there was no BTooth... if I need a wire I would be wearing the ones that come with it.. pshhhh

I may not have an S2 for Leak Videos but you can gurantee I will be sharing the Unboxing on my site
    not to hijack the thread but i wouldn't trade my wired v-moda's for any BT set on the market :cool2:
    :1244:
    lighten up....life's too short!

yourfriendwayned is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow yourfriendwayned On Twitter
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    not to hijack the thread but i wouldn't trade my wired v-moda's for any BT set on the market :cool2:

My Moto S305 and S9 HD (For Working Out) Those are my pics... Granted we are so far off topic.. I dont think this thread will see the light of even getting better lol... Preorder pshhh JUST WAIT PEOPLE... What have we learned on LEAKS lol

BTW The headphones above have Mic built in.. isnt that crazy... I wear these EVERYWHERE - Sad Huh
    Last edited by yourfriendwayned; 09-03-2009 at 08:24 AM.
    Visit www.WJDDesigns.com (Mobile Friendly) for All things Berry,Tech Blogs, and my Recent Theme News!
    Thanks to everyone who has purchased WJD Designs Premium themes YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    5 times
    I do want to say that this mobile city thing would make me nervous as the didnt really have any eta,.. I would wait til something substantial comes up

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    I do want to say that this mobile city thing would make me nervous as the didnt really have any eta,.. I would wait til something substantial comes up
    Plus this preorder isnt getting you anything BUT the phone - I am about to preorder Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 and it comes with a bundle of crap and even real working night vision goggles...

The storm 2 is just the Regular consumer bundle box... maybe this would be a good buy with that RIM watch the will be shoving out

rookietrader is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow rookietrader On Twitter
    PIN
    on pluto...available upon request
    Device
    9550/9700
    OS
    5.0.0.983, OS 6.0.0.344
    Liked
    1 times
    mobile city now gives a expected release date of december 1...why so long. still at $649 but its unlocked.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123