Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    xplode...Are you feeling like this device will be strictly GSM or will there be a CDMA variant?

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucial View Post
    Ah, its second nature as I work with/around it everyday. What's worse is knowing things and not being able to say anything. That's the real killer.
    Yes, that is quite a pity. But we do appreciate what you have/will provide. So thanks in advance.

PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by xplode
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Hello xplode...I think ausch was handing out his opinion. "shot in the dark".
    On another note. There is plenty of time to change platforms between now and the tentatively scheduled release dates. Technology is reinventing itself almost daily.
    i was just referring to the magnum/dakota device. No mention has been made of the software used at this point. the second part of his post was not what i was responding to.
    What you mean? There's a Magnum/Dakota device out there with software. And from what I heard it was 5.1. I'll try to find out today, and if not. Everyone will see soon...

Device
    Bold 9000
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by ausch View Post
    Wirelessly posted

What you mean? There's a Magnum/Dakota device out there with software. And from what I heard it was 5.1. I'll try to find out today, and if not. Everyone will see soon...
    I did not say OS 5.1 was dropped. I said OS 5.1 was dropped for the storm 2. But like i said before there has been no mention of possible future devices OS's

Device
    Bold 9000
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    xplode...Are you feeling like this device will be strictly GSM or will there be a CDMA variant?
    The Storm 2? this will be a GSM and CDMA device.

Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    I meant the Magnum/Dakota device xplode. I believe the device model is scheduled to be 9900. I would like to think that there may be a 9930 or a 9950 device as a variant.

PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

Now there you have a good question,what I know is that will be two gsm versions of this device

Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

Now there you have a good question,what I know is that will be two gsm versions of this device
    Hello E...This beast looks to be an all around device. Like a Ferrari with all the options. A CDMA for this trick would definitely have my attention.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast