Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 97 to 104 of 148

  1. #97
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by xplode View Post
    lol... not exactly every hour :laugh2:
    Sorry every 4 hours LOL



  2. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Bold 9000
    OS
    4.6.0.297
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Sorry every 4 hours LOL

    hahaha

  3. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by xplode View Post
    lol... not exactly every hour :laugh2:
    So how about you or crucial updating us on the latest known build so we can add it on the front page list?



  4. #100
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz
    Quote Originally Posted by xplode View Post
    lol... not exactly every hour :laugh2:
    So how about you or crucial updating us on the latest known build so we can add it on the front page list?
    You mean my screen shot wasn't enough? :17: :17:

    ...but :17: I agree :17:

    *sob*

    :lmao:

  5. #101
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    You mean my screen shot wasn't enough? :17: :17:

    ...but :17: I agree :17:

    *sob*

    :lmao:
    It was awesome Olta. But it's outdated now.:laugh2:



  6. #102
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    You mean my screen shot wasn't enough? :17: :17:

    ...but :17: I agree :17:

    *sob*

    :lmao:
    It was awesome Olta. But it's outdated now.:laugh2:
    Oh you mean expired

  7. #103
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Pre-Release
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    233
    That was just to let you know.
    Last edited by Touchpro247; 07-24-2009 at 05:15 PM.

  8. #104
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by xplode
    As a matter of fact theres no guarantee that the Storm 2 will launch with 5.1 and it will more likely launch with 5.0.0.XXX since rim is no longer making 5.1
    9550 isn't gonna launch with 5.0. Its gonna be a 5.1 build, and RIM is still cooking up 5.1 builds, if they weren't that would stop the OS on a few other devices. Pretty sure Dakota is one of those devices.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •