Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 89 to 96 of 148

  1. #89
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    Just to update everyone....

    As of today, latest 9520/9550 OS is 5.0.0.164, platform 4.2.0.25. No 5.1

    Will post image here shortly

    it's getting more exciting...
    I am quoting myself....just to add the image




  2. #90
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Bold 9000
    OS
    4.6.0.297
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    I am quoting myself....just to add the image


    The newest build number is higher than .164

  3. #91
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by xplode
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    I am quoting myself....just to add the image


    The newest build number is higher than .164
    That's good to know. Hopefully rim gets its right really really soon.



  4. #92
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    54
    Yes, it has been decided for a little while now that 5.1 is dropping for 5.0. This will more than likely be maintained past launch. Like 9500/9530, the builds are basically the same. As you can imagine if you're just now seeing 164, there is newer.

  5. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucial View Post
    Yes, it has been decided for a little while now that 5.1 is dropping for 5.0. This will more than likely be maintained past launch. Like 9500/9530, the builds are basically the same. As you can imagine if you're just now seeing 164, there is newer.
    Thanks Crucial. Is this decision as a result of RIM trying to move to just one universal Platform, instead of having multiple ones for different phones?



  6. #94
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucial View Post
    As you can imagine if you're just now seeing 164, there is newer.
    This seems to be the norm. Whatever we know to be the latest current, there is always a newer one.

  7. #95
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucial View Post
    As you can imagine if you're just now seeing 164, there is newer.
    This seems to be the norm. Whatever we know to be the latest current, there is always a newer one.
    Exactly! Almost like they change it every hour

  8. #96
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Bold 9000
    OS
    4.6.0.297
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    Exactly! Almost like they change it every hour
    lol... not exactly every hour :laugh2:

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •