Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

PIN
    GUIN
    Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellims View Post
    I think I am the only one sad to see the click screen go away. I didn't like any other touch screen devices until I felt the click. Even the haptic feedback didn't work for me from other devices. Its also surprising RIM moved away from it to me, didn't they win a big awarded for sure press technology? Don't get me wrong I will pick one up and mess with it and see it it will work for me, but if not.....hello physical keyboard again.
    you are not alone on this one bro I like the click screen....as civic on CB says: "its clicktastic"

PIN
    an assortment of numbers and letters
    Device
    9530 Storm Verizon
    OS
    Newest
    ok this is my question about 5.0.0.xxx series.. if its for all the newer phones.. does that mean they will share screens.. or be able to run the exact same programs? and when theres a leak.. then all of them will be able to use it? .. that sounds crazy..
    imagine goin up to a friend with a curve, and havin a storm , and bein able to share stuff ... CRAZY! lol but yea is that the case? lol

PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by liljp41 View Post
    ok this is my question about 5.0.0.xxx series.. if its for all the newer phones.. does that mean they will share screens.. or be able to run the exact same programs? and when theres a leak.. then all of them will be able to use it? .. that sounds crazy..
    imagine goin up to a friend with a curve, and havin a storm , and bein able to share stuff ... CRAZY! lol but yea is that the case? lol
    No the leaks will be different. You won't be able to run a curve leak on a storm.

PIN
    an assortment of numbers and letters
    Device
    9530 Storm Verizon
    OS
    Newest
    ok.. glad there will b some individuality yay!

PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)

To get or not to get. That is the question, lol. Can't wait till it drops, so I can get my hands on it and play.

Device
    OS
    .148 BBCM V7 with Greek input...BBOS rocks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Rellims View Post
    I think I am the only one sad to see the click screen go away. I didn't like any other touch screen devices until I felt the click. Even the haptic feedback didn't work for me from other devices. Its also surprising RIM moved away from it to me, didn't they win a big awarded for sure press technology? Don't get me wrong I will pick one up and mess with it and see it it will work for me, but if not.....hello physical keyboard again.
    +1 used treo prior and played with the iphone for a few hours, i LOVE the sure press it's clicktastic hope S2 has somthing close, every body i see with a storm i ask if i can play with it and if there click is jacked up I pull out my trusty torx driver and loosen the screws on the back and vuala they thank me for days after...:27: dont tell anyone :bye:

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by del bobo View Post
    +1 used treo prior and played with the iphone for a few hours, i LOVE the sure press it's clicktastic hope S2 has somthing close, every body i see with a storm i ask if i can play with it and if there click is jacked up I pull out my trusty torx driver and loosen the screws on the back and vuala they thank me for days after...:27: dont tell anyone :bye:
    Welcome del bob to BBOS. And yes that torx driver works magic

Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    wow missed quite a bit today. Sleeping days working nights... Thanks to everyone for your insight. I will be going with the tour for the remainder of my contract and will be watching the progression of the s2 very closely.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast