Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 73

  1. #9
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    :walks away slowly:



  2. #10
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Stay out of here Bryan, Stiefler and I are battling to the death on this LMAO
    Alright, easy now boys

    On a side note, so many good things are floating around about storm2, I can't wait!!!!

  3. #11
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    I think it will still be different slightly than iphone's touch, cause that's what makes storm "storm"... it may be a lighter click or some sort of feedback, but may be not pronounced click as now



  4. #12
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Alright, easy now boys

    On a side note, so many good things are floating around about storm2, I can't wait!!!!
    Thanks Olta, just needed a woman's touch to slap us boys back in place.

    And I agree, I can't wait to get my paws on Storm 2!!!!!

  5. #13
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Thanks Olta, just needed a woman's touch to slap us boys back in place.

    And I agree, I can't wait to get my paws on Storm 2!!!!!
    I would love to get my hands on a pre-production one!!! They couldn't get it to work? Just send it to me and I will make it work



  6. #14
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    I think it will still be different slightly than iphone's touch, cause that's what makes storm "storm"... it may be a lighter click or some sort of feedback, but may be not pronounced click as now
    Even if the screen is like the iPhone it will still be a BB and that's all that matters

    RIM if you are listening feel free to send a beta unit of the Storm 2 I will be happy to be one of your testers

  7. #15
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Wirelessly posted (via Bold)

    Quote Originally Posted by olta777
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Stay out of here Bryan, Stiefler and I are battling to the death on this LMAO
    Alright, easy now boys

    On a side note, so many good things are floating around about storm2, I can't wait!!!!
    If my source is not telling me lies and the prototype he has isn't a "made in china" this device will be a big boom, I'll see if can get a video wich I doubt but I'll try my best.
    He saw Brett's post about the release sooner than we expect and he said is true...
    BTW B I beat you this time too.

  8. #16
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Even if the screen is like the iPhone it will still be a BB and that's all that matters

    RIM if you are listening feel free to send a beta unit of the Storm 2 I will be happy to be one of your testers
    Exactly!!! It's all in the name!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •