Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Device
    Tour
    OS
    ha, no. and Im reading on some other news sites that I claimed it will be released by the end of May. Jeesh. I never said it will be released by the end of May ha. Possibly June, July the latest.

lol, gotta love how words get twisted and changed along the way..

PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    its all good, people will always twist words. Especially when it pertains to new releases.

PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    I had a though about this earlier if they would give the storm one owners a break on the price to upgrade. Now my numbers may be off slightly but....with 15 million subscribers and 1 millions storm 1s sold that means storm users represent approximately 7% of the VZW network. The way I see it is to offer 7% of the network a price break on the phone (they will make the profit up in service and data use) would be in the best interest of VZW. Giving 7% a discount to keep a customer would hardly break the bank however making 7% of your customers angry in one fail swoop could be unrecoverable. Just my .02!

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    My sisters, nephew, uncles, cousin said that BBOS was releasing them directly from their site tomorrow.

PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    I do see some typos in my post...sorry I cant edit for some reason....no button.

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellims View Post
    I do see some typos in my post...sorry I cant edit for some reason....no button.
    Sorry rellims that was me. It will be fixed after the Laker - Denver series

Device
    9850 & PB
    OS
    Carrier
    VZW
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellims View Post
    I had a though about this earlier if they would give the storm one owners a break on the price to upgrade. Now my numbers may be off slightly but....with 15 million subscribers and 1 millions storm 1s sold that means storm users represent approximately 7% of the VZW network. The way I see it is to offer 7% of the network a price break on the phone (they will make the profit up in service and data use) would be in the best interest of VZW. Giving 7% a discount to keep a customer would hardly break the bank however making 7% of your customers angry in one fail swoop could be unrecoverable. Just my .02!
    Have to agree with you on this one Rellims. One thing large companies understand is the loss or gain of money. Someone's got to pay for allll those VZW network people that are behind US all the way......at:

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast