Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Device
    9850 & PB
    OS
    Carrier
    VZW
    I guess there is no interest in following up on this issue???

Device
    OS
    1015/latest hybrid
    i had that prob once, all i did was remove bbm using bbmcp and using it to load bbm from a desktop file i store on my pc.

Device
    9850 & PB
    OS
    Carrier
    VZW
    Thanks, but not to clear on how removing bbm and reloading via desktop file will recover or show the address content file?

Device
    9850 & PB
    OS
    Carrier
    VZW
    So,
    As of Dec 17th there was no resolution to this issue at other sites like BB directly. So, this was not an issolated issue but much bigger than those on our site. Yet RIM nor VZ have addressed this and the mentioned fix in DM 6.01 did not address it. Even trying free app that backs up data on your phone from Mobimate does not work...

See below...

Re: Storm 9550 Lost Contacts after Update of OS - RIMs "fix" in DM 6.01 does NOT work!Options
    Mark as New

01-18-2011 01:40 PM

So, the last post is December 17th with no resolution. Has there been a fix yet? I know that the Desktop Update did not fix the problem. I am also having a problem with my calendar sync. Outlook syncs to the device, but the device doesn't sync to Outlook. I have check my settings and they are correct. I even changed them so the device overwrote Outllok and that didn't work either. Any help out there?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12