Thread: storm wont turn on

tiger666 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    storm and curve
    Liked
    0 times

storm wont turn on

hello,
    hope you can help i have a blackberry storm that will not turn on,i have a fully charged battery as used in my curve which works fine with no issues,i have tried charging through the usb and mains charger with no joy,i am at my wits end and i am at the stage of throwing the storm away,any help would be most appreciated.

regards
    Tiger666

Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin Visit Joe Jerde's Youtube Channel
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1502 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger666 View Post
    hello,
    hope you can help i have a blackberry storm that will not turn on,i have a fully charged battery as used in my curve which works fine with no issues,i have tried charging through the usb and mains charger with no joy,i am at my wits end and i am at the stage of throwing the storm away,any help would be most appreciated.

regards
    Tiger666
    First I would try pulling the battery out for a minute or so and also pulling out the memory stick while your at it. Then put it back together and try to turn it on. Also, you could try to connect it via USB cable to your computer.

Click the button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center | Rules and Guidelines l BlackBerry 10 Zone

H0m3r is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    9780 T-Mobile*
    OS
    OS6-.285
    Liked
    0 times
    storm and curve are two completely different batteries. need more information. did you open up the storm? did you update the OS and now it wont turn on? when was the last time it did work?
    Apps:AppWorld|BoltBrowser|Poynt|WeatherBug|FileLock| QuickPull |LEDReset|DailyHoroscope|Copter|:biglaugh
    Currently Owned Devices:-BB8707g-"3"BB9530-BB9550-BB9520-BB9780-

rookietrader is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow rookietrader On Twitter
    PIN
    on pluto...available upon request
    Device
    9550/9700
    OS
    5.0.0.983, OS 6.0.0.344
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by H0m3r View Post
    storm and curve are two completely different batteries. need more information. did you open up the storm? did you update the OS and now it wont turn on? when was the last time it did work?
    Unless its an 8900 curve he or she is talking about...

Is it giving you at least the red message indicator? no white screen I'm assuming. When you plug to the computer does it recognize your pin #?

Merged by ShimmyShine: I merged your posts so we can try to prevent double posting.
    Last edited by ShimmyShine; 11-21-2010 at 07:56 PM.