Pblakeney is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Device
    9850 & PB
    OS
    Carrier
    VZW
    Quote Originally Posted by Pblakeney View Post
    Thanks Tevansny,
    I wiped and reloaded with same result. I think I will go back to previous version and reload to see if I get my phone contacts back. Will update on results. If it works then will have to pass on this build or it is related to something else that got stepped on during this process.
    Latest,
    I went back to .713 and all is well regarding contacts list after reloading backup files. Don't know what the issue was with this leaked build and my S2 but after multiple wipes and reloads could not get contacts back. Went back to .713 and will stay here until official new version comes out. By the way Verizon store no longer loads software for smart phones and the service at my local store leaves a lot to be desired. That was the kindest word I could use after visiting them for some support. Customer service was very poooor and on and on and on....

Hodges is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    PIN
    312939D8
    Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Pblakeney View Post
    Latest,
    I went back to .713 and all is well regarding contacts list after reloading backup files. Don't know what the issue was with this leaked build and my S2 but after multiple wipes and reloads could not get contacts back. Went back to .713 and will stay here until official new version comes out. By the way Verizon store no longer loads software for smart phones and the service at my local store leaves a lot to be desired. That was the kindest word I could use after visiting them for some support. Customer service was very poooor and on and on and on....
    I built a Hybrid for the latest OS release buddy and it's only available for VIP right now if you are interested in giving it a try and see if your contacts restore. I know restoring everything is a pain but its there if you want to try it. JAHM VIP Hybrid Testing Center

awill300 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Device
    OS
    Hybrid
    I know all Storms are different, however this build for me has been very stable and strong. Memory holds up nice, sig. strong and clear, while pics, and list load fast. Browser is still fast(other builds get slower after time, not this one). I'm really enjoying it. Will run JAHM new hybrid on it in a few days to get even more speed.

Hodges is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    PIN
    312939D8
    Device
    OS
    Ya I just built a hybrid for this base when it was leaked never even ran it straight lol... But my hybrid is smoking and running great so def. Check it out!
    Posted via mobile device

awill300 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Device
    OS
    Hybrid
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodges View Post
    Ya I just built a hybrid for this base when it was leaked never even ran it straight lol... But my hybrid is smoking and running great so def. Check it out!
    Posted via mobile device
    4sure:firedevil:

basshunter is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow basshunter On Twitter
    PIN
    314CA2AD
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    Carrier
    VodafoneAU
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodges View Post
    Posted via mobile device
    An OS5 hybrid that's 99% OS6? How far away is this? Haha

ru4real is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Z30
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    I like this leak. No problems so far. Seems quite responsive.

ru4real is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Z30
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Oops - I spoke a little too soon. Can't get App World or WeatherBug to work.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast