Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

vikingzee is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie

Why should I get a Storm 2?

Wots the low down on BB storm 2 i keep hearing dont buy crappy apps etc ........... I really want to get one and now dont know if its really the rite thing or hang on to my nokia 95 can someone answer my burning question ploiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ????

Anyone with positive reports on Storm 2 will buy here in Australia, am still not that sure ??????????? can anyone help !!!
    Last edited by sunkast; 05-21-2010 at 11:17 PM.

Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    Storm 2 will be absolute just like the original Storm. I can't really elaborate on the Storm 3 when the date of release will be. I would take a wild guess and say late 2010 or early 2011.

vikingzee is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    thanks heaps for your help so far
    cheers
    Vzee

sezaro21 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    30FB2BA0
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Seanren V6 Hybrid ov
    Dont get a Storm 2, get a HTC Droid Incredible instead. Best decision I ever made. The I doubt that I will ever be going back to a Blackberry phone after using an Android phone. It is like night and day. Do yourself a favor and get an Android phone and save yourself the headache of owning a Blackberry. I don't care what anybody says but a Blackberry will never work as smooth and as fast as an Android phone. Even a Blackberry running a hybrid OS will not run as good as an Android phone. I would know because loading Hybrids is all I did with my Storm 2 and my HTC Incredible puts my Storm to shame.

awill300 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Device
    OS
    Hybrid
    The reason why you SHOULD get a storm2 is because every day is an adventure. What OS will leak, what new hybrid will drop, or what new app will you discover, and who will develope the best Theme, and better yet what problem can a simple battery pull solve for me today and oh yea can I brick the device this time and no one on BlackberryOS site can fix. And the list goes on and on

dbone15 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    Bwahahaha!
    Device
    Tour 9630 & Sto
    OS
    Always Changing
    Do NOT get a storm 2. It's already an old phone. Stick with what you have until the S3 is released later this year. Don't lock in a two year contract on a phone that's almost 8 months old

thymaster is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow thymaster On Twitter
    PIN
    30B782F2
    Device
    BB Tour
    OS
    If you're coming from the Nokia 95 you're gonna love the Storm 2 and the Blackberry services. I tried out a nokia N97 for a couple months and I hated it. Storm 2 is snappy and the click screen is very unique compared to all the touch phones out there.

After a couple of week on Storm 2 I'm addicted to the click screen that any other touch screen I play with now, I keep poking at the screen. LOL

greg is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow greg On Twitter Add greg on Facebook
    PIN
    311E271E
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    9800 sfi os 6.0.0.249, not!
    because its shiney!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast