Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

PIN
    312C58A8
    Device
    Strom 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607/672
    I love the performance of the new Incredible hardward but I must keep my BBM. Why doesn't RIM see that they have a great Storm fan-base and give us a better faster Storm??? What I've seen of the Storm3 previews are NOT impressive. Guess I will wait and see. I Love My Storm !!!

PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    I tried the Incredible but am back on my S2.
    Posted via mobile device

Device
    Storm2
    OS
    I'm lovin' the Incredible! Anyone wanna but a S2?

PIN
    308DB919
    Device
    9530 and 8900
    OS
    I jumped about a month agop and I can honestly say there is NO way I will EVER be back with BlackBerry. Their OS is ancient and the speed of the Droid is fantastic! I picked mine up on Craigslist to make a buck and help onto it for a few weeks thinking about activating it and boy am I glad I did! Make the jump.... You will not be disappointed! Especially since Froyo is RIGHT around the corner!

PIN
    ch me
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v2.3
    I will most likely be making the jump in August when my NE2 is up on my S1. The speed is very intriguing and I am not willing to wait on the S3, unless i see a reason to do so. I am a touchscreen guy and I believe that the best TS device at VZW is the Incredible.

PIN
    307959E6
    Device
    Antique 9530
    OS
    Whatever works today
    After seeing how big red dropped the ball on the S1, refuses to "officially" release any decent operating systems, continually pushes b.s. content to the devices, makes it abundantly clear that they were only releasing the original Storm to boost sales and can't seem to come up with real reasons why their devices are almost a perfect vacuum (due to their power to suck). I think I may jump ship to a droid and if not, I will most likely jump to the Iphone. As much as we have all made fun of the Iphone, it still has a solid OS, still has support, and still sells tons of units. Verizon, you have 9 months to show me something better or I may switch to a different carrier altogether, since you obviously have no customer loyalty anymore.

PIN
    Gotta ask
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    With BB, its always "waiting on that next device" or " next OS release will fix our issues". And for the most part we are left dissapointed. They are just behind times and in my opinion will always be. Atleast for the non buiness type like me who is just looking for a great smartphone. Google has proven itself in such a short time. I will be making the switch!
    Evo looks soooo good!

PIN
    30B782F2
    Device
    BB Tour
    OS
    I've tried many droid phones and I haven't found anything I like. The only Droid phone I might consider is the Xperia X10. I'd rather wait for Storm 3 because bb just gets better and better with every upgrade. Storm 2 is still my favourite phone so far.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345