Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

maddog241 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    VZW BB Bold 9650
    OS
    Official 6.0.0.431
    I have used Natemz Blak-Blue theme for some time. Love that one !!!! It worked fine before with the leaked .607. I can only get the globe now after reloading with the official .607.

Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Quote Originally Posted by maddog241 View Post
    I have used Natemz Blak-Blue theme for some time. Love that one !!!! It worked fine before with the leaked .607. I can only get the globe now after reloading with the official .607.
    Must be OS related. I've only been able to get Theme Controlled icons for sometime now.

I actually like that little Yahoo launcher I sent you the site for...you can get into your folders and everything there. I didn't know what you were looking for the first response...I do now, I just don't know how to correct it.

GaryG is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    2812DD5F
    Device
    Torch 9860
    OS
    v7.0.0.296
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Must be OS related. I've only been able to get Theme Controlled icons for sometime now.

I actually like that little Yahoo launcher I sent you the site for...you can get into your folders and everything there. I didn't know what you were looking for the first response...I do now, I just don't know how to correct it.

I thank you for the little Yahoo launcher which is great and I will use it :hail:

I wonder if any of the wizz kids that create the themes can help here :Eyecrazy:

maddog241 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    VZW BB Bold 9650
    OS
    Official 6.0.0.431
    The thing I don't get is when I ran the leaked version of .607 I didn't have this icon problem... Since I wiped everything last night and loaded the official version that I downloaded from VZW... Strange happenings !!!!! mfg:

PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryG View Post
    I thank you for the little Yahoo launcher which is great and I will use it :hail:

I wonder if any of the wizz kids that create the themes can help here :Eyecrazy:
    Good idea...send a PM to Natemz, as his is the theme you are using. Very nice guy.

GaryG is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    2812DD5F
    Device
    Torch 9860
    OS
    v7.0.0.296
    The thing I don't get is when I ran the leaked version of .607 I didn't have this icon problem... Since I wiped everything last night and loaded the official version that I downloaded from VZW... Strange happenings !!!!! mfg:
    Yes I cannot believe that the S1 on v5 and S2 on v5 is that much different in this area :aargh4:

Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Good idea...send a PM to Natemz, as his is the theme you are using. Very nice guy.
    Will do but to be honest it is not theme related I think, as it does not work even on standard theme that comes with the phone :17:

PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryG View Post
    Yes I cannot believe that the S1 on v5 and S2 on v5 is that much different in this area :aargh4:

Will do but to be honest it is not theme related I think, as it does not work even on standard theme that comes with the phone :17:
    I think you are right...I believe it's an OS issue....and maybe a storm 2 issue. Probably the latter, as I cant remember having a yahoo mail icon on my S2...but I do remember it vaguely on S1.

You might just have to settle...( I hate doing that )...or see if a theme builder knows if you can add this...but you'd lose it if you changed themes. I dunno...not looking promising...is it?

ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    if you have the gmail plug in installed you wont be able to edit the icon and you will get just the same default icon, no matter what theme u use, if you uninstall it, booom issue solved

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast