What .cod files are used for gps? Want to swap.

Thread: What .cod files are used for gps? Want to swap.

tbcpn is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    Storm2 9550 / Bold 9650 (VZW)
    OS
    5.0.0.??? Hybrid?

What .cod files are used for gps? Want to swap.

I've been running the .607 leak and it's been very, very good. The only minor issue I have is that now with Google Maps or Garmin, I cannot get a lock any closer than 10 meters.

I had been running Lyricidal's .604 hybrid and I was consistently getting 3 meters and 2 meters. Sooo, wanted to swap out the appropriate .cod files from this hybrid and replace the .607 files.

I found an apparently obvious .cod, net rim bb gps ee.cod, and perhaps net rim bb geolocationagent.cod, but I suspect there may be more?

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by tbcpn View Post
    I've been running the .607 leak and it's been very, very good. The only minor issue I have is that now with Google Maps or Garmin, I cannot get a lock any closer than 10 meters.

I had been running Lyricidal's .604 hybrid and I was consistently getting 3 meters and 2 meters. Sooo, wanted to swap out the appropriate .cod files from this hybrid and replace the .607 files.

I found an apparently obvious .cod, net rim bb gps ee.cod, and perhaps net rim bb geolocationagent.cod, but I suspect there may be more?
    There are quite a few. I don't remember them all. I do remember when I played with them it was more trouble than worth. You may want to wait for a hybrid.

tbcpn is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    Storm2 9550 / Bold 9650 (VZW)
    OS
    5.0.0.??? Hybrid?
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    There are quite a few. I don't remember them all. I do remember when I played with them it was more trouble than worth. You may want to wait for a hybrid.
    Thanks. I suspected that might be the case. I'll leave "good enough" alone for now.