PIN
    223A7502
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

weird happenings on my storm

So this weird thing keeps happening to me on my storm running .517 but it happened in .451 and I haven't seen it before that. I'm not sure how it happens but whenever my phone is locked I usually push one of the buttons below to see the time, sometimes the buttons lock up so I push unlock and it unlocks and brings up all the apps that are running in the background or apps I had opened and already closed recently, well I push the menu and scroll to close (like I usually do with any app) for the first one and then it opens the next app and so on until I close every app then it goes to my home screen. Is this a new feature? And how does this happen? I occasionally hold down my menu key to see what apps are running and then close them but for it to automatically open each one is weird, never heard of this before.
    Posted via mobile device

sunkast Guest
    I'll ask around with our staff and see if they have any ideas.

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    5 times
    I have never heard this.. i would try wiping and reloading the OS, and then slowly add back your apps, and see if it is one of them causing it..

Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Liked
    1 times
    I have tried to recreate this on my 9550 and can't get mine to replicate. I have never experienced this on my device, and I'm running .517 with .591 hybrid by Lyricidal. Sorry.

jcorv58 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    223A7502
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    I have tried to recreate this on my 9550 and can't get mine to replicate. I have never experienced this on my device, and I'm running .517 with .591 hybrid by Lyricidal. Sorry.
    Yeah, I can't even replicate it myself, it just happens at random moments, not sure it will happen again though since I downloaded the new Pattern Lock and using that under the lock key, I guess i'll find out at some point
    Posted via mobile device

jcorv58 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    223A7502
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jcorv58 View Post
    Yeah, I can't even replicate it myself, it just happens at random moments, not sure it will happen again though since I downloaded the new Pattern Lock and using that under the lock key, I guess i'll find out at some point
    Posted via mobile device
    So I have managed to unintentionally recreate this a few more times and I've linked it to the timer, I usually set a timer and then either close the app or leave it open and then lock the screen, when the timer goes off I press OK while the screen is still locked and then unlock and that's when all the apps open and I have to close each one.....weird
    Posted via mobile device