Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Device
    OS
    Hybrid
    I seem to really like this OS, and being a hybrid junkie I don't think all be running one with this. i'm really pleased with it. no mem leak, batt is stable, browser is faster, transitions are smoother, so I'm good for now

PIN
    311E271E
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    9800 sfi os 6.0.0.249, not!
    okay running this several days, GPS lock is pretty fast, determined it was the building I was in at the time was causing issues.

I still cannot get over how much faster downlink speeds are with this new radio file I am seeing speeds 3x faster now in the same areas

memory is stable

boot time is about 2 minutes

lock and unlock is indeed fast

thumbnail photos still load instantly

browser is a bit faster (not much)

wifi connects faster

screen click seems smoother still get dead spots if device locked for long period of time

keyboard lag is less but still exists.

PIN
    223A7502
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    So has anyone been able to determine battery life on this one so far? Seems everyone was still waiting to post results.
    Last edited by Orio; 03-20-2010 at 09:23 PM.

PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Quote Originally Posted by jcorv58 View Post
    So has anyone been able to determine battery life on this one so far? Seems everyone was still waiting to post results.
    From all I have heard...battery life is acceptable, but everything else is Great...from what I've heard. Load her up...she's good !!

PIN
    223A7502
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    From all I have heard...battery life is acceptable, but everything else is Great...from what I've heard. Load her up...she's good !!
    Funny, I was just heading on here since I just got done loading it and playing around for about an hour. As far as I can tell...me likey. Seems a lot faster overall, boot-up time is impressive even with all my apps on there-much faster, browser-not so much-maybe the same Only other thing I can say is maybe I need to re-download QL since the new picture feature aint working. I guess I will also have to wait to mention battery life, let's hope it's much better than .451

PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Funny, I was just heading on here since I just got done loading it and playing around for about an hour. As far as I can tell...me likey. Seems a lot faster overall, boot-up time is impressive even with all my apps on there-much faster, browser-not so much-maybe the same Only other thing I can say is maybe I need to re-download QL since the new picture feature aint working. I guess I will also have to wait to mention battery life, let's hope it's much better than .451
    make sure you have YES in the box that says "use background image"...I made a funny look at my BB over that ... :crazy:

PIN
    223A7502
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    make sure you have YES in the box that says "use background image"...I made a funny look at my BB over that ... :crazy:

Lol, yeah, I'm not sure why or how I missed that box mfg: thanks. Here's another question-not specifically for this OS but for the past few OSes-I can't seem to get Live Messenger to work--("This service is not supported...?) I'm unlocked on Tmo, do they not have service books to make this compatible anymore? I used it on my 9530 a while back-can't remember what OS it was though.

PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Lol, yeah, I'm not sure why or how I missed that box mfg: thanks. Here's another question-not specifically for this OS but for the past few OSes-I can't seem to get Live Messenger to work--("This service is not supported...?) I'm unlocked on Tmo, do they not have service books to make this compatible anymore? I used it on my 9530 a while back-can't remember what OS it was though.
    Sorry...can't help you on that one. Don't know anything about Live Messenger. But...don't dismay ...I will post a help request for you...and another Staff Member...or another member should answer your question....keep checking back.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast