Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

PIN
    which one? I've lost count!
    Device
    OS
    Let me check!
    Quote Originally Posted by tbcpn View Post
    Ditto that--sounds like there's some pre-screen fix S2s still in the replacement stream? Mine's off-and-on stiff in lower left screen, particularly in landscape mode, but not annoying enough to not wait a bit.
    I agree!!!! I too think I will wait awhile. Mine has the scroll issue more than the non click issue. Keep us posted on the findings with the replacements.

Device
    Bold 9930
    OS
    I guess my device is fine for now, maybe i'll swap in a month.

Device
    Got mine a couple days ago and the difference is like night and day. The new one is so much better. Nice and light pressure to click and everywhere you can click on the screen is like this. I'm really happy with it.

PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    My replacement 9550...needs replacing, and one will be here Tuesday. Now this issue I have now is separate from the screen issues that RIM fixed...my bottom right "buttons",( end and escape ), went into "rapidfire" mode...push button, and it repeats...fast. This happens very sporadically, and maybe once or twice every day or two. First time it did this was just before I activated it...so not a software issue. I know what y'all are thinking..."Why'd the fool activate it then...??" Still waiting on an answer to that one !! :duh:

Anyway...I get to switch everything around again....second Tuesday in a row. :Eyecrazy:

Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    The latest :)
    I do not see a date under the battery

PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    The key is GREEN dot OR date...

Everyone I've heard of has gotten the green dot and no date. I spoke to VZW and was told that the only way you would have a date is if it was manufactured after 2/22/2010. On the sticker with the single bar code...under that bar code...in the middle is a 3 digit code, (mine was E1A), and I had the green dot on the box. If a device was manufactured after 2/22/2010, a 6 digit date DDMMYY would be printed under that same bar code, and NO green dot would be on box.

That's the latest...

So if you have a Green Dot and NO date...you are good to go and you have the upgraded device.

Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    The latest :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    The key is GREEN dot OR date...

Everyone I've heard of has gotten the green dot and no date. I spoke to VZW and was told that the only way you would have a date is if it was manufactured after 2/22/2010. On the sticker with the single bar code...under that bar code...in the middle is a 3 digit code, (mine was E1A), and I had the green dot on the box. If a device was manufactured after 2/22/2010, a 6 digit date DDMMYY would be printed under that same bar code, and NO green dot would be on box.

That's the latest...

So if you have a Green Dot and NO date...you are good to go and you have the upgraded device.

I bought mine in early January....no date...no green dot.

PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    I got my replacement. No date and the thing is still doing the dead spot in the lower left. As soon as this week is over I'm gonna go for another replacement

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast