Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 23

Thread: Opera mini

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    storm 9530
    Posts
    62

    Opera mini

    How does Opera mini 5.2 work on S/2 compared to the S/1? Is it faster? Any other comparisons?



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by horseshoe View Post
    How does Opera mini 5.2 work on S/2 compared to the S/1? Is it faster? Any other comparisons?
    I had nothing but trouble on the storm 2 with opera

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    storm 9530
    Posts
    62
    Thanks for the info. Did you have the S/1 and try it there? Did it work better?



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by horseshoe View Post
    Thanks for the info. Did you have the S/1 and try it there? Did it work better?
    on the storm one it was awesome.. very disappointed on the S2

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    I am having just the opposite findings... I couldn't dl on my s1, where I can on my S2. It seems a lot better experience wise!
    Posted via mobile device



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    I am having just the opposite findings... I couldn't dl on my s1, where I can on my S2. It seems a lot better experience wise!
    Posted via mobile device
    WOW... I am amazed I never had trouble with Storm 1 but with my storm 2 i can barley get it to work.. it will download and install and slightly useable but touching barley works... just a rough set up

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Device
    Storm2 9550 / Bold 9650 (VZW)
    OS
    5.0.0.??? Hybrid?
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    WOW... I am amazed I never had trouble with Storm 1 but with my storm 2 i can barley get it to work.. it will download and install and slightly useable but touching barley works... just a rough set up
    Opera Mini 5 beta works ok on my S2, altho I have it loaded pretty much as a backup in the event BIS takes a dump. Don't use it on a regular basis--the "touch-not-click" interface is annoying, among other issues, but not nearly as touch finicky as 4.2.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    I'm really surprised how well its working for me... I assumed the s1 was the one having the issues you are referring to...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •