Opera mini - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opera mini

horseshoe is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    storm 9530
    Liked
    0 times
    The only experts I know of for Opera mini issues is on the Opera community site. I read it regularly and see problems I have and then get the solutions. FYI, at that site various people with a wide variety of phone have a wide variety of problems.

bpashar is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Curve
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by fredphua View Post
    Opera mini 5 works perfectly on WIFI after installation. However after a while it stops working even BB Browser still working perfectly. The weird part is I didn't do any changes on setting both on Opera & BB Browser.
    Opera keep on mentioning "unable to connect, please review your network settings." Things comes back to normal after a battery pull. But it repeat again after that.

Anyone facing this problem?

Device: Storm 9550

I am facing the same problem on my Blackberry Curve. Did your issue resolve for the need to pull out battery to get Opera working?
    If yes, then do tell me the work around.

Thanks

bretthot67 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    PIN
    311E539E
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by fredphua View Post
    Opera mini 5 works perfectly on WIFI after installation. However after a while it stops working even BB Browser still working perfectly. The weird part is I didn't do any changes on setting both on Opera & BB Browser.
    Opera keep on mentioning "unable to connect, please review your network settings." Things comes back to normal after a battery pull. But it repeat again after that.

Anyone facing this problem?

Device: Storm 9550
    Go to seetings in Opera, press advanced, then protocol & then change from socket to http.
    Posted via mobile device

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12