Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Device
    Storm
    OS

Thumbs up Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Crickee View Post
    I'm surprised as well. My S2 definitely beats my S1. Before you ditch it, load one of the hybrid OS to it, it makes a huge difference! I thought I had a defective S2 because the bottom were very tough to use even with them recognizing the touch. The first hybrid I used was Ooak's and it made all the difference, it still is strange that the OS can impact the buttons and screen click in the S2.
    Totally agree. Because, when is "stock" ever any good...

Device
    Storm
    OS
    With latest offer I had from VZW, snagged Storm2 for $129 (1 year early upgrade). After using the phone for a couple days have to say I was happy with my original Storm. The Storm2 is an improvement with the additional memory, touchscreen and WiFi is a bonus. I wouldn't have paid retail, and was just planning on waiting for my 2 year upgrade to come around, but the price was now reasonable and went for it and so far I'm happy I did.

PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    The differences between the Storm and the Storm II are immense. I went from daily battery pulls, to only pulling when I install an OS or theme. Memory, screen quality, typing quality, etc. just to name a few improvements keep my on the S2 awaiting the S3.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234