Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Prince Jah is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    So to stop the confusion and the misconception, Why don't any "Consistent" "Hybrid Developer" or "Maker" register with "BBhybrids.net" as whatever the title needs to be. That way, BBOSAlert will "Continually" work the way its "Supposed" to and any and all Hybrids produced by them, will always circulate through the "BBOSAlert" system. If the Hybrid maker does not register w/BBHybrids.net, then their product will not be allowed to be posted. VIP and BBOSAlert cost some sort of $ (Although not much) so its only right that the products advertise produce accordingly. This is just my opinion and feedback is obviously welcome. I(VIP) for one, have NEVER been alerted of any Hybrid prior to public release. From what I read in the VIP forums and before I purchased my VIP, any hybrid or OS release will be granted to VIPs prior to being publicized. Since signing up w/BBOS and even after purchasing my VIP, I've never been notified of any sort of OS releases prior to public release . I've always loged on to BBOS to find out. Usually OOAK's and Crackman's Os releases make it to my BBOSAlert.

breiti is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow breiti On Twitter
    PIN
    please ask
    Device
    OS
    always the latest
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Jah View Post
    So to stop the confusion and the misconception, Why don't any "Consistent" "Hybrid Developer" or "Maker" register with "BBhybrids.net" as whatever the title needs to be. That way, BBOSAlert will "Continually" work the way its "Supposed" to and any and all Hybrids produced by them, will always circulate through the "BBOSAlert" system. If the Hybrid maker does not register w/BBHybrids.net, then their product will not be allowed to be posted. VIP and BBOSAlert cost some sort of $ (Although not much) so its only right that the products advertise produce accordingly. This is just my opinion and feedback is obviously welcome. I(VIP) for one, have NEVER been alerted of any Hybrid prior to public release. From what I read in the VIP forums and before I purchased my VIP, any hybrid or OS release will be granted to VIPs prior to being publicized. Since signing up w/BBOS and even after purchasing my VIP, I've never been notified of any sort of OS releases prior to public release . I've always loged on to BBOS to find out. Usually OOAK's and Crackman's Os releases make it to my BBOSAlert.
    I think, here's a big risk to mix things altogether. The VIP benefits reads that you will be able to get BBC hybrids (not any) prior to the rest. This is not to be mixed with bbos alert imho, which is a completely separate app.

Re your idea described above: 'If the Hybrid maker does not register w/BBHybrids.net, then their product will not be allowed to be posted.'

So if I would decide to make a hybrid and don't register with bbhybrids I will be banned on posting it here? I hope, I simply did not get your point correctly...

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Bbosalert only and ONLY notifies when hybrids are released to the public not VIP. At any site.
    Posted via mobile device

Prince Jah is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Quote Originally Posted by breiti View Post
    I think, here's a big risk to mix things altogether. The VIP benefits reads that you will be able to get BBC hybrids (not any) prior to the rest. This is not to be mixed with bbos alert imho, which is a completely separate app.

Re your idea described above: 'If the Hybrid maker does not register w/BBHybrids.net, then their product will not be allowed to be posted.'

So if I would decide to make a hybrid and don't register with bbhybrids I will be banned on posting it here? I hope, I simply did not get your point correctly...

We obviously need some clarification in regards to how all of this work! I had no Idea that BBC's Hybrid(s) (if any) was the only Hybrid that would be pre-released to "VIPs" prior to being publicized. I was under the impression that (all hybrids in general) would be pre released to VIPs before public. That's actually "The Main reason" why I got the VIP membership when I did. Oh well, careful reading before buying things next time. Regardless of all the confusion, this site remains informative and Priceless to me. I have much bigger(dead family members in Haiti) issues in my life I am dealing with now so am dropping out of this forum. Thanks for the input though

breiti is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow breiti On Twitter
    PIN
    please ask
    Device
    OS
    always the latest
    Sorry to hear that, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Jah View Post
    We obviously need some clarification in regards to how all of this work! I had no Idea that BBC's Hybrid(s) (if any) was the only Hybrid that would be pre-released to "VIPs" prior to being publicized. I was under the impression that (all hybrids in general) would be pre released to VIPs before public. That's actually "The Main reason" why I got the VIP membership when I did. Oh well, careful reading before buying things next time. Regardless of all the confusion, this site remains informative and Priceless to me. I have much bigger(dead family members in Haiti) issues in my life I am dealing with now so am dropping out of this forum. Thanks for the input though
    That wouldnt be possible as other sites have their own hybrid makers. Just wouldnt be fair to vips at any site to be able to get it by signing up at just one site. BBosalerts is separate from BBOS and BBC

Striker951 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    How long does it take for BBosAlerts to get back to you when you request a new activation code by email?

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker951 View Post
    How long does it take for BBosAlerts to get back to you when you request a new activation code by email?
    It usually varies by how many requests they have going on for them.. generally quickly i would say with in 48 hours

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast