Thread: Storm Slider & battery drain ?

thp2478 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

Storm Slider & battery drain ?

Wondering if anyone is running the newest version of dmg's Storm Slider and notice any significant battery drain? Installed last night and have noticed the battery to loose its juice with minimal usage today. Newest installed app in a while so I know there is a connection. What to do bout it in the ?

TemperamentalMan is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow TemperamentalMan On Twitter
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by thp2478 View Post
    Wondering if anyone is running the newest version of dmg's Storm Slider and notice any significant battery drain? Installed last night and have noticed the battery to loose its juice with minimal usage today. Newest installed app in a while so I know there is a connection. What to do bout it in the ?
    Unfortunately I don't use it. BUT if it continues to be an issue I would contact the developer. They may be aware of the problem already and working on an update.

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by thp2478 View Post
    best you can do is delete it.. I dont remember having that trouble but I only had it for a few days.