Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

PIN
    please ask
    Device
    OS
    always the latest
    Is it persistently occurring regardless of the OS' version? Pfewww, doesn't sound too good to me re your device, but let me check for help first!

Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by breiti View Post
    Is it persistently occurring regardless of the OS' version? Pfewww, doesn't sound too good to me re your device, but let me check for help first!
    Yeah it happens on all the OS's but its gotten better through each upgrade but it still occurs.. what worries me at this point is that it may be a hardware issue instead of a software issue...

PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Quote Originally Posted by Stizzey View Post
    Yeah it happens on all the OS's but its gotten better through each upgrade but it still occurs.. what worries me at this point is that it may be a hardware issue instead of a software issue...
    I had 9530 and since release date a 9550. I have heard of those having issues with stiffness with the "buttons", but not issues where pressing them would elicite a different response from the one intended. My opinion...strictly opinion is that this leans more towards a hardware issue, than an OS issue.
    Maybe others will chime in and you can get a more defined answer. But I have never heard of this exact issue mentioned before.

Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    I had 9530 and since release date a 9550. I have heard of those having issues with stiffness with the "buttons", but not issues where pressing them would elicite a different response from the one intended. My opinion...strictly opinion is that this leans more towards a hardware issue, than an OS issue.
    Maybe others will chime in and you can get a more defined answer. But I have never heard of this exact issue mentioned before.
    Yeah it does that too upon booting up the device the screen turns stiff and unable to press anything for a minute or so until the screen initializies.

PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Quote Originally Posted by Stizzey View Post
    Yeah it does that too upon booting up the device the screen turns stiff and unable to press anything for a minute or so until the screen initializies.
    Mine is actually opposite...real "soft" until screen initializes. Not that this has anything to do with your issue. But please be patient...others who might have had similar experiences may chime in.
    Last edited by Orio; 01-19-2010 at 04:51 PM.

PIN
    It on the JACKASS!
    Device
    9530 Storm 9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.530 by Lyricidal
    My screen is doing the same thing upon bootup and at different times the screen becomes stiff and not usable, are there any quick fixes?

PIN
    please ask
    Device
    OS
    always the latest
    Not that I would be aware of - many users decided to get their device replaced, when mostly out of a sudden screen problems occured. Imho it could indicate, that something's wrong with the buttons below the screen...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123