Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PIN
    the tail on the donkey... :-)
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Boring ol' .714 - at this point just waiting for OS 6
    Still no luck. All I want to use it for is streaming WGR 550 am radio in Buffalo NY. Its an ENTERCOM Station. Anybody know what other apps stream Entercom stations?

Device
    Storm
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by tank244 View Post
    Still no luck. All I want to use it for is streaming WGR 550 am radio in Buffalo NY. Its an ENTERCOM Station. Anybody know what other apps stream Entercom stations?
    I know these things can be extremely frustrating and every phone seems to have a mind of it's own. I know I haven't been able to get things to work before and others have with the exact same phone and settings. Weird. I noticed on another forum that you have a shrunk OS. I don't know much about those things but do you suppose that might have anything to do with it? I wish you luck.

PIN
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by mg6035 View Post
    I know these things can be extremely frustrating and every phone seems to have a mind of it's own. I know I haven't been able to get things to work before and others have with the exact same phone and settings. Weird. I noticed on another forum that you have a shrunk OS. I don't know much about those things but do you suppose that might have anything to do with it? I wish you luck.
    Appreciate the input and care, however, no, a chrunk OS would have no ill effects on something life this. Shrinking an OS anly takes out the default garbage (my opinion) that is in the OS. ie. other languages, voice dialing, games, etc.

Also, I had a Storm 9530 shrunk and unlocked for t mobile with a 5.0 OS and it worked fine. My guess is that the app needs an APN and on a non locked storm you cannot add an APN --- if you do, it will just blank it out.

Any other ideas??!! Much appreciated!

Device
    Storm
    OS
    Appreciate the input and care, however, no, a chrunk OS would have no ill effects on something life this. Shrinking an OS anly takes out the default garbage (my opinion) that is in the OS. ie. other languages, voice dialing, games, etc.

Also, I had a Storm 9530 shrunk and unlocked for t mobile with a 5.0 OS and it worked fine. My guess is that the app needs an APN and on a non locked storm you cannot add an APN --- if you do, it will just blank it out.

Any other ideas??!! Much appreciated!
    Sounds like you know more about this stuff than I do because I don't even know what an APN is. I can tell you that I did nothing with anything called an APN when I installed Flycast. What is a non locked storm? I didn't get my app from App World though, I got it directly from the Flycast site. If you want to try and download it from where I got mine this is the link I got it from.

http://www.flycast.fm/bb20/storm/flycast20.jad

This is an OTA download so you would have to go there from your phone. Other than that I just don't know what else to tell you. Have you tried looking at the Flycast forums or posting your problem on their forum?

PIN
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Fly Cast working now --- I wiped and installed OOAKDPC 9550/9520 428/436 Hybrid --- and its working fine :-)

Device
    Storm
    OS
    Fly Cast working now --- I wiped and installed OOAKDPC 9550/9520 428/436 Hybrid --- and its working fine :-)
    Great!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12