9550 email setup

Thread: 9550 email setup

RG3inWV is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    8310 and 9550
    Liked
    0 times

9550 email setup

I just recieved my unlocked 9550 and while setting up my email, the only option is I want to use a work email account with a BB enterprise server. How can I get any other options for email? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

sunkast Guest
    You need to sign up for a BlackBerry data plan with your carrier, or switch an existing BlackBerry data plan from a previous BlackBerry to your new one.
    Last edited by sunkast; 12-25-2009 at 02:30 AM.

Device
    8310 and 9550
    Liked
    0 times
    I have a data plan with AT&T for my 8310, but that sim card is in the 9550. How would I go about transfering that data plan to this phone, other than notifying at&t that I am using the storm 2?

sunkast Guest
    You can log into the AT&T BIS web site and use the change device page to switch the data plan over. Otherwise you'll have to call AT&T.

BlackBerry Internet Service

Device
    8310 and 9550
    Liked
    0 times
    The at&t website doesn't have the 9550 as a device you can select when changing device. I guess I will have to call at&t to transfer my bb data service.

Device
    8310 and 9550
    Liked
    0 times
    Also, when trying to create a profile at the bis website, after inputing my pin and device imei, it says I can only access this with my blackberry internet. If that's all I can do, I'll have to call when at&t is available after Christmas. Thanks for the help.