Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Device
    Storm2 9550 / Bold 9650 (VZW)
    OS
    5.0.0.??? Hybrid?
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I use Xtreme labs speed test. You can download the app OTA here:

http://www.xtremelabs.com/assets/mob.../speedtest.jad
    Thanks for the link--I'd had this on my Tour, but didn't bookmark.

Just ran the test this sleepy Christmas a.m. here outside Portland, OR, and got 3,844 kbps. I must be the only person around on VZW this morning

Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    My WiFi keeps disconnecting. It won't reconnect then if I do a battery pull it will connect but after a while the icon is gray again. Is there somewhere that explains all the options in WiFi Options? Maybe i have something not set right in there.

Device
    Storm2 9550 / Bold 9650 (VZW)
    OS
    5.0.0.??? Hybrid?
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker951 View Post
    My WiFi keeps disconnecting. It won't reconnect then if I do a battery pull it will connect but after a while the icon is gray again. Is there somewhere that explains all the options in WiFi Options? Maybe i have something not set right in there.
    There's an interesting thread on Crackberry.com that gets into the "whys and hows" of WiFi on the S2 that is pretty interesting: Wifi on Storm 2 -Spoke with Rim and Verizon - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com. The info that is more relevant to this thread / your question starts on about the 4th page. Not sure it will help with the disconnect issues you note, but perhaps...
    Last edited by sunkast; 12-28-2009 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Edited link to go direct to page 4 with relevant info

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123