Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 28

  1. #17
    gregoryp is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    PIN
    311f88df
    Device
    9550 storm 2
    OS
    5
    Posts
    11
    Hi, having no signal to call or receive on my 9550 storm 2 through t-mobile, everythinbg else works. How can I change the radio frequency?
    Thanks,



  2. #18
    breiti is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow breiti On Twitter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany
    PIN
    please ask
    Device
    9500
    OS
    always the latest
    Posts
    782
    Quote Originally Posted by gregoryp View Post
    Hi, having no signal to call or receive on my 9550 storm 2 through t-mobile, everythinbg else works. How can I change the radio frequency?
    Thanks,
    If you check options/mobile net - berry button - diagnose - execute - what does it do/tell you?

  3. #19
    gregoryp is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    PIN
    311f88df
    Device
    9550 storm 2
    OS
    5
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by breiti View Post
    If you check options/mobile net - berry button - diagnose - execute - what does it do/tell you?
    apn list is empty?
    Thanks,



  4. #20
    breiti is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow breiti On Twitter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany
    PIN
    please ask
    Device
    9500
    OS
    always the latest
    Posts
    782
    OK, have you checked from PC at t-mo for their apn settings? Sorry, I am on Vodafone, so cannot help with your settings, but if I search Vodafone's support site, they are giving me the correct APN settings which have to be entered here: otions - advanced options - TCP/IP

  5. #21
    gregoryp is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    PIN
    311f88df
    Device
    9550 storm 2
    OS
    5
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by breiti View Post
    OK, have you checked from PC at t-mo for their apn settings? Sorry, I am on Vodafone, so cannot help with your settings, but if I search Vodafone's support site, they are giving me the correct APN settings which have to be entered here: otions - advanced options - TCP/IP
    can I use the one on my old bb8320?



  6. #22
    gregoryp is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    PIN
    311f88df
    Device
    9550 storm 2
    OS
    5
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by breiti View Post
    OK, have you checked from PC at t-mo for their apn settings? Sorry, I am on Vodafone, so cannot help with your settings, but if I search Vodafone's support site, they are giving me the correct APN settings which have to be entered here: otions - advanced options - TCP/IP
    radio data act:no
    signal lve:unknown
    radio access:unknown
    network :unknown
    ip address: unknown
    icmp ping echo:abort

  7. #23
    gregoryp is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    PIN
    311f88df
    Device
    9550 storm 2
    OS
    5
    Posts
    11
    old bb does not have any apn info

  8. #24
    gregoryp is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    PIN
    311f88df
    Device
    9550 storm 2
    OS
    5
    Posts
    11
    apn : t-mobile epc.tmobile.com already in the storm 2

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •