Upload progress bar
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Upload progress bar

  1. #1
    jcorv58's Avatar
    jcorv58 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    MN
    PIN
    223A7502
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    .743
    Posts
    146

    Upload progress bar

    I discovered this a couple weeks ago, I wasn't sure if this was a new feature on the 5.0 OSes or if anyone knew about this-either way, thought I'd share for those that didn't know about it.


    Ya know what's funny... I always thought that umm... dogs laid eggs, and I learned something today!!! :-)
    http://www.blackberryos.com/image-fi...tterbanner.png
    Rules and Guidelines l Upgrade Your OS | Resource Center


  2. #2
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by jcorv58 View Post
    I discovered this a couple weeks ago, I wasn't sure if this was a new feature on the 5.0 OSes or if anyone knew about this-either way, thought I'd share for those that didn't know about it.
    That has acutally been there for as long as I can remember at least for 5.0. I think in 4.7 as well

  3. #3
    bbprintz215's Avatar
    bbprintz215 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow bbprintz215 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    PIN
    32653d3c
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    5.0.0.975
    Posts
    324
    That is interesting. I have never seen that on my 9530. 4.7 or 5.0 Oses. I wanna see it!!!

  4. #4
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by bbprintz215 View Post
    That is interesting. I have never seen that on my 9530. 4.7 or 5.0 Oses. I wanna see it!!!
    If you send an email with attachment and then just highlight the sent email you will get that

  5. #5
    bbprintz215's Avatar
    bbprintz215 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow bbprintz215 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    PIN
    32653d3c
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    5.0.0.975
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    If you send an email with attachment and then just highlight the sent email you will get that
    ohh... gotcha... yea i usually don't do that. just send it and go. lol. thanks

  6. #6
    jcorv58's Avatar
    jcorv58 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    MN
    PIN
    223A7502
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    .743
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    That has acutally been there for as long as I can remember at least for 5.0. I think in 4.7 as well
    Thx, I felt special there for a minute thinking I noticed something new and you wrecked it...nah, j/k It's a neat little feature though
    Ya know what's funny... I always thought that umm... dogs laid eggs, and I learned something today!!! :-)
    http://www.blackberryos.com/image-fi...tterbanner.png
    Rules and Guidelines l Upgrade Your OS | Resource Center

  7. #7
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by jcorv58 View Post
    Thx, I felt special there for a minute thinking I noticed something new and you wrecked it...nah, j/k It's a neat little feature though
    They do call me the dream crusher ya know lol

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •