Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 23

  1. #9
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by breiti View Post
    potentially (provided your PC is on and regularly checking emails) the PC is faster than the RIM service. If the PC is configured to download to PC and delete from mailbox, your berry has no chance in getting the mail.

    You are using outlook? Under mailbox options there should be a menu item where you can choose to "leave message on server"

    ...which on the other hand means, that they will accumulate on the server, if no program (or berry) deletes them once in a while...
    oh see thats not my problem.. the delivered emails are NOT going to the berry only to the PC, i never get them on my phone. They only go to the PC when I send from the phone. so if I respond via my berry to an email you send me I wil get a delivered message on my PC only not on the BB



  2. #10
    JoshSeawell is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NC
    PIN
    ASK
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    9
    Goto your Messages on your phone, Go into Options > Email Settings, in the drop down on Message Services select your email address, and then go down and see if you have Confirm Delivery set to yes. If so change it to no.

  3. #11
    visortgw's Avatar
    visortgw is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    9650 (aka Bold)
    OS
    v5.0.0.975
    Posts
    10

    Lightbulb

    From within the RIM Messages app on the device, navigate to Email Settings within Options (from the app menu). Select the Message Service (if more than one is configured on your device) that is generating the delivery messages on your PC. Make sure that both Confirm Delivery and Confirm Read are set to No.



  4. #12
    breiti is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow breiti On Twitter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany
    PIN
    please ask
    Device
    9500
    OS
    always the latest
    Posts
    782
    Quote Originally Posted by visortgw View Post
    From within the RIM Messages app on the device, navigate to Email Settings within Options (from the app menu). Select the Message Service (if more than one is configured on your device) that is generating the delivery messages on your PC. Make sure that both Confirm Delivery and Confirm Read are set to No.

    Here we go, this (hopefully) should be it!

  5. #13
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Nope sorry they are all set to no I just double checked.



  6. #14
    breiti is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow breiti On Twitter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany
    PIN
    please ask
    Device
    9500
    OS
    always the latest
    Posts
    782
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Nope sorry they are all set to no I just double checked.
    Hmmmmmm, have you tried to re-send your service books (via help on your RIM service account?)

    Or delete all your email accounts on your berry with email setup - and then add them manually again? (had to do that several times, to really get the right service books...)

  7. #15
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by breiti View Post
    Hmmmmmm, have you tried to re-send your service books (via help on your RIM service account?)

    Or delete all your email accounts on your berry with email setup - and then add them manually again? (had to do that several times, to really get the right service books...)
    resent service books. just loaded a new os today and added back all my email by manual entry not restore.

  8. #16
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    could be a setting in outlook telling to confirm delivery or receipt, you might want to check that on outlook...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •