Thread: A couple of BlackBerry Syncing questions

jmf5017 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    BlackBerry Storm2
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

A couple of BlackBerry Syncing questions

Hey guys. Just wanted to get some more information on this subject if you could help me out:

I got a MobileMe account that I hear doesn't exactly fully work with BlackBerry. I was able to set up my email just fine and the email pushes and syncs with MobileMe. Also, I was able to plug my BB in via USB and through Desktop Manager able to Sync my Contacts, Calendar, Notes, etc which then was sync'd to my Mobile Me.

I am using a Mac for all of this. Are there any work arounds to sync this info wirelessly? Or through Bluetooth and iSync on the Mac? I wasn't able to figure out the iSync thing.

Also, with the calendars, would I be able to sync my Facebook and other email calendars onto my MobileMe calendar? I don't understand how the whole calendar application works on Blackberry. Meaning... do calendars push and sync just like emails?

If anyone knows what I'm talking about, I'd like some more feedback so I can understand better this whole process.

Thanks!

sunkast Guest
    Maybe NiceOffice...

ghozali is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie Follow ghozali On Twitter
    PIN
    25469CC5
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    no brainer really, I prefer google sync v mobileme, free v cost .. is mobile me a must have for you?

BDRAGON is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow BDRAGON On Twitter
    PIN
    CUSHION!
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quick question, does the new BIS upgrade(not the app) sync calendars or only the contacts? Just curious.

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BDRAGON View Post
    Quick question, does the new BIS upgrade(not the app) sync calendars or only the contacts? Just curious.
    I think just contacts.

jmf5017 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    BlackBerry Storm2
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ghozali View Post
    no brainer really, I prefer google sync v mobileme, free v cost .. is mobile me a must have for you?
    It's not a MUST have, but it's a pretty nice tool to have. But the only reason I would like to use it is because I have the account for free. Someone I know has a family pack with additional licenses and offered me a free account. It's a nice interface and very easy to use. Plus I like the idea of having a whole web page and the online storage space.

Oh well, I guess I will just figure something out. Thanks though.