FREE to a good home...

Thread: FREE to a good home...

jason.steelman1 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow jason.steelman1 On Twitter
    PIN
    TO Beans
    Device
    Storm 2 - 9550
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

FREE to a good home...

I've got a purchased copy of SimpleWeather that I no longer need (haven't needed it for a while actually) that I'm willing to let go of to a good home, for free. Too much hassle in asking any $ for it, given that I bought it for a buck anyways. First person to PM me telling me they would like it, its yours. Thanks!

Come on you Gunners!! Up the Arsenal!

jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jason.steelman1 View Post
    I've got a purchased copy of SimpleWeather that I no longer need (haven't needed it for a while actually) that I'm willing to let go of to a good home, for free. Too much hassle in asking any $ for it, given that I bought it for a buck anyways. First person to PM me telling me they would like it, its yours. Thanks!
    Very kind of you sir. Is this app PIN specific?

mrmojr1 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 1
    OS
    .591 COVERED WITH A "BRID"
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jason.steelman1 View Post

Hey bro dont log off yet would like it if you havent already gotten rid of it. hey i live probably about 35 45 minutes away from you i used to do work in yadkinville and mocksville all the time thats cool :1244:

jason.steelman1 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow jason.steelman1 On Twitter
    PIN
    TO Beans
    Device
    Storm 2 - 9550
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    I would Mrmojr, but I already got a PM from jwilson1 asking for it immediately after I made the post, sorry. JLevy, no, it's not PIN specific, but I figured since I purchased the app, and the fact that I have BerryWeather now, I shouldn't keep using it and allow someone a chance to have it if they wanted it. Mrmojr, should something fall through with the other member who PMd me, I'll hook you up with it. Thats very cool that someone else on here has actually heard of Yadkinville :0) Lone Hickory to be more specific even lol.
    Come on you Gunners!! Up the Arsenal!