Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Device
    HTC Incredible / Droid /Pre +
    I had the same problem with the Storm 2 Freezing keyboard not registering flashing red light on a call etc etc. Now im a Happy Eris Droid owner without having to wait for leaks to make the phone better. My advice Ditch the BB and go Droid or Eris you wont be sorry.

Device
    Storm
    My phone was rebooting. I security wiped it and ERASED blackberry app center. So far things are fine. One of your apps may be causing the problem.

They have been jerking me around, constantly every time I call or go into the store...

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaFoam View Post
    They have been jerking me around, constantly every time I call or go into the store...
    Should ask to talk to a supervisor at that point. If they can't help you, ask for their supervisor.

Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Should ask to talk to a supervisor at that point. If they can't help you, ask for their supervisor.
    The supervisor told me he couldn't do anything about it and if he gave me a different phone it would be an FCC violation - LOL - now it is freezing and rebooting on its own. They want me to wipe the phone on my time.

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaFoam View Post
    The supervisor told me he couldn't do anything about it and if he gave me a different phone it would be an FCC violation - LOL - now it is freezing and rebooting on its own. They want me to wipe the phone on my time.
    Be persistent and when they refuse, ask for their supervisor. Don't keep talking to the same person.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12