Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 21

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    78

    Storm 2 Issue or BIS

    having lots of trouble downloading my vm and apps tonight,... Called verizon they said BIS was being updated and would be down? Anyone else get this?
    My phone isn't responding the same it is lagging like whoa~!



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Planet Earth
    PIN
    306051B3
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .328
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by iJax View Post
    having lots of trouble downloading my vm and apps tonight,... Called verizon they said BIS was being updated and would be down? Anyone else get this?
    My phone isn't responding the same it is lagging like whoa~!
    BIS has been out most of the day across all the carriers.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    So. Jersey / Philly region
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Lyricidal Hybrid .705 v2 (.591-based)
    Posts
    164
    Yeah, last night I had no internet/data for most of the evening. Naive maybe, but wouldn't it be nice if they actually sent out an email about a planned network outage or reduction in performance?



  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by ktklein View Post
    but wouldn't it be nice if they actually sent out an email about a planned network outage or reduction in performance?
    +10 Now that would be a hell of an idea. :fing02:
    Posted via mobile device

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Planet Earth
    PIN
    306051B3
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .328
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by ktklein View Post
    Yeah, last night I had no internet/data for most of the evening. Naive maybe, but wouldn't it be nice if they actually sent out an email about a planned network outage or reduction in performance?
    They do for "planned" disruptions. All indications are that this wasn't planned.



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    How is your BIS service this morning?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Poconos
    PIN
    Just ask plz :)
    Device
    Blackberry Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.713
    Posts
    283
    mine is back up today!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Charlotte
    Device
    Bold 9930
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Posts
    701
    Mine is pissing me off, nothing works and if it does it only works for 10 seconds

    Verizon in Charlotte, NC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •