TommyGrubz is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    PIN
    stripes on
    Device
    8330 / 9530 / M
    OS
    VZW official Curve O
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker951 View Post
    Wonder if all Best Buys do it? I would pay extra to have them do it.
    All the Best Buys here in VA. Beach do it for 13 bucks. They said even if I didn't buy it there they would still install it for $13.00. Go the the cell phone dept. and ask them about it.

You could also try asking @twelpforce on twitter (is best buy still doing that?)

Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyGrubz View Post
    All the Best Buys here in VA. Beach do it for 13 bucks. They said even if I didn't buy it there they would still install it for $13.00. Go the the cell phone dept. and ask them about it.

You could also try asking @twelpforce on twitter (is best buy still doing that?)
    Wow!!! No profit there :Eyecrazy: It's not hard at all....I guess a little scary for some...but follow the directions and it's pretty simple.

PIN
    stripes on
    Device
    8330 / 9530 / M
    OS
    VZW official Curve O
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Wow!!! No profit there :Eyecrazy: It's not hard at all....I guess a little scary for some...but follow the directions and it's pretty simple.
    I learned from my Storm 1. I somehow managed to get a permanent wrinkle in the screen trying to get an air bubble out. At least the Best Buy people have experience, and if they fugg it up they just redo it with a new one.

13.00 on top of the profit they already made from the sale = profit indeed! I'll still gladly pay for perfection + I can just drop it off and go do other things and come back.

jungleland26 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    Storm 2 + 9630

a litte short sighted in your thought..... 13 bucks gets you a perfectly installed ZAGG shield.... If they screw it up, they do it again until they get it right.... when we screw it up, we deal that tiny bubble, hair, spec etc......

I'd say they make maybe 35% profit on that 13 dollar fee...the rest is overhead and possible redo's....

tank244 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow tank244 On Twitter
    PIN
    the tail on the donkey... :-)
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Boring ol' .714 - at this point just waiting for OS 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Serenyi View Post
    I installed the NuShield DayVue screen protector because it does not use an adhesive and no liquid is needed to soften up the glue like on the Zagg. The NuShield uses a tacky rubberized backing that sticks to the screen. The NuShield installs in seconds and can easily be readjusted without ripping off the display coating like the Zagg did to my friend's Black Jack.
    Can we say "cheap advertisement"??? comon guys...purchase some ad space, support blackberryos.com and have a promo number for members. Lets do it right. ha

Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Quote Originally Posted by jungleland26 View Post
    a litte short sighted in your thought..... 13 bucks gets you a perfectly installed ZAGG shield.... If they screw it up, they do it again until they get it right.... when we screw it up, we deal that tiny bubble, hair, spec etc......

I'd say they make maybe 35% profit on that 13 dollar fee...the rest is overhead and possible redo's....
    I'm sorry....my thought was not "short sighted"...I have installed ZAGG shields on multiple phones, and it is no big deal. If you are not confident enough to do this yourself by following simple directions....then drop $13.00 and have someone with experience do it for you.

Don't judge...

MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    First and last comment I'd like to make here.
    Please keep it civil.
    Thanks to all for your comments.
    Posted via mobile device

PIN
    stripes on
    Device
    8330 / 9530 / M
    OS
    VZW official Curve O
    I'm sorry....my thought was not "short sighted"...I have installed ZAGG shields on multiple phones, and it is no big deal. If you are not confident enough to do this yourself by following simple directions....then drop $13.00 and have someone with experience do it for you.

Don't judge...
    So basically what your saying is, you'll do it for me for 10$$ ??? :lmao:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast