jlovette is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    tour 9630 and storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.230 and 5.0.0.230
    Liked
    0 times

syncing outlook to storm 2

ok so i got the storm 2 i love it..its my 4th berry this year...and i convinced my dad to get the storm 2 as well.. well he uses outlook for his calendar and everytime he tries to sync it to his berry. it says syncing 234 items and then it says syncing complete. But when he opens the calendar there are no items in his calendar...HELP ME please to figure this out. ASAP before he returns his berry...

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlovette View Post
    ok so i got the storm 2 i love it..its my 4th berry this year...and i convinced my dad to get the storm 2 as well.. well he uses outlook for his calendar and everytime he tries to sync it to his berry. it says syncing 234 items and then it says syncing complete. But when he opens the calendar there are no items in his calendar...HELP ME please to figure this out. ASAP before he returns his berry...
    I am trying to rmemeber off the top of my head as I dont use this.. do you have it set for two way sync or one way? if one way change the setting to 2 way sync

jlovette is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    tour 9630 and storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.230 and 5.0.0.230
    Liked
    0 times
    im not sure where to find that information..see i use yahoo and that syncs fine..but we're having trouble with syncing outlook...if there is anyway you could help me to find where the syncing information is. id greatly appreciate it

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlovette View Post
    im not sure where to find that information..see i use yahoo and that syncs fine..but we're having trouble with syncing outlook...if there is anyway you could help me to find where the syncing information is. id greatly appreciate it
    use desktop manager(on disc in box with new phones) use the sync option there

Miata492 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow Miata492 On Twitter
    PIN
    OT NOIR
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607 A_E_hybrid
    Liked
    0 times
    make sure that you have the right default calendar setup.
    go to options, advanced options, default services.
    check your email addresses in there as that could be keeping you from viewing the calendar.
    i personally dont use the BB DM to sync my Outlook, i use thinkpost.net to do it wirelessly (think poor mans BES!) and it is great - no more weird calendar screw-ups!
    VZW Storm2 9550 5.0.0.607 A_E_hybrid

MJKneuro is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    9530/ HTC Incredible
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    If your using Desktop Manager, click on synchronize. Then, on the left, click on synchronization. Then click on the synchronization button on the right - then click on set-up. That will take you to the screen to set up how you want to synch - phone to outlook, outlook to phone or 2 way.....
    The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.