david5452 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    30FE210D
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

need help with album art

for some reason my storm 2 is showing only shinedown for everysingle album art when playing any songs. i can see album art under my media card using filescout and going to music but i cant see those same files on my computer. my question is how do i get the songs to display correctly with right album art? there is no additional folder that i see with just shinedown in there. i have about 1300 songs and it appears there is album art for each. and filescout only allows me to select one at a time to delete it appears

david5452 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    30FE210D
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by david5452 View Post
    for some reason my storm 2 is showing only shinedown for everysingle album art when playing any songs. i can see album art under my media card using filescout and going to music but i cant see those same files on my computer. my question is how do i get the songs to display correctly with right album art? there is no additional folder that i see with just shinedown in there. i have about 1300 songs and it appears there is album art for each. and filescout only allows me to select one at a time to delete it appears
    ok yay fixed it found folder. jpg under there and deleted that and that took off the shinedown album art... now only if i could get album art to show up properly for the rest if not its ok cuz i dont have shinedown for everysong i play

jarniella is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Storm 9550 & Tour 9630
    OS
    Storm .428 Tour 5.0.0.419
    Liked
    0 times
    i use itunes to sync my music using blackberry media sync. but first i make sure the song file has the art work imbedded in the file before syncing. right click the song in itunes, then click get info. Check the artwork tab. if it's bank then the art work is not embedded. you can copy arwork from amazon.com by cutting and pasting. As long as the artwork is imbedded you should see it when synced. One last thing, if the art work is too large in size, it will not show it either. The amazon artwork if perfect. hope it works for you.