PRINCEJUDAH is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    v5.0.0.320
    Liked
    0 times

Cool PC World no love for the Storm2 9550

PC World has posted it's 4th quarter top 10 cell phone review in which the Blackberry Storm2 9550 is no where on the list. RIM however does have two blackberry's that made this category The Bold 9700 and the Tour 9630 but no Storm2 9550. Sad that the Palm Pre has made the top 10 list and not the Storm2. Very sad actually. Verizon does come out on top however because the Verizon Droid has surpassed the iPhone as the number one top 10 cell phone bumping it down to the second spot. Go Verizon. On another note, seems as the Google Droid software is really taking over. 5 out of the top 10 cell phones on the list are running Google's droid software. This may actually be good news for us based on the fact the the touch screen cell phone wars has finally kicked into high effect. Grinding competition and sales result in better products for us. Lets' see what the future has in store...no pun intended

Top 10 Cell Phones - PC World

Spidersweb is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    312C58A8
    Device
    Strom 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607/672
    Liked
    1 times
    Personally I am sick and tired of the lack of love for the Storm in general. I just believe that Storm owners are smarter than everyone else. :haha:

My .02 :cool2:
    All the World is a Stage..., and if you don't act right, I'm cutting off your Mic. :147:

PRINCEJUDAH is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    v5.0.0.320
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidersweb View Post
    Personally I am sick and tired of the lack of love for the Storm in general. I just believe that Storm owners are smarter than everyone else. :haha:

My .02 :cool2:
    I agree :-) being an S2 owner myself.